I recieved a tanzanite necklace and 3 stone ring....

RS

Re: I recieved a tanzanite necklace and 3 stone ring....

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I am sorry. I know it’s maddening.

The one I ordered cost $2,000. So if it’s not what it’s supposed to be it will be going back. I certainly am not going to throw away that much money.

I hate to see you out of a lot of money.
1 x

UGH!

Post by UGH! » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Oh dear...I just ordered a Rhapsody AAAA
Now I’m concerned.
UGH is right.
I would be.
1 x

UGH!

RS wrote:
4 years ago

The one I ordered cost $2,000. So if it’s not what it’s supposed to be it will be going back. I certainly am not going to throw away that much money.

The ones I got were not that bad of price, but almost got taken for 4k. I will never order from them again. Id rather have my cz's..
0 x

UGH!

RS wrote:
4 years ago

Yea look on the internet, tanzanite per carat of their supposed grade is less.
2 x

UGH!

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
UGH! wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Wait...you ordered their high end and it came in the wrong box and not good color!???
EXAXTLY! One thing I don't get is I got a response saying you can return w out tag and certs only comes with loose stones??? What about your $10-12000 item? Are they not worthy of a certificate?
At this time only select items are listed as certified, however we DO stand behind all of our products to be as advertised.

We will be more than happy to make sure a Rhapsody box is shipped out to you and do apologize that your ring was packaged in the wrong box.
At this time, I am NO LONGER a customer!!
2 x

UGH!

RS wrote:
4 years ago

Think about it if none of their jewlery has a certificate no proof of origin it really doesnt have much value with even a jewler looking at it.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I have bought a lot of jewelry, a lot of it very very expensive. Very few pieces have come with a certificate yet all have appraised higher than what I paid.
I expect the same from SLC as this is their claim. I guess we will see when this piece arrives. If it appears as it is supposed to I will get it appraised. If it appraises lower I will be looking for reimbursement for the cost of the appraisal since there is no certificate and they claim their pieces all appraise for higher than what we pay.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

UGH! wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Think about it if none of their jewlery has a certificate no proof of origin it really doesnt have much value with even a jewler looking at it.
Good Afternoon,

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience. We have emailed you directly to further assist you. Since we have addressed this issue, we will go ahead and lock this thread. Thank you being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x