Order still invoiced

Blossom

Order still invoiced

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I know some (including me) have been receiving orders quicker than usual recently. But now I have an order that has only shown invoiced for 3 days. I've sent email to CS asking for status but no reply yet. Has anyone else been waiting this long for their orders to be shipped?
3 x

Hot4TENER

Re: Order still invoiced

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I know some (including me) have been receiving orders quicker than usual recently. But now I have an order that has only shown invoiced for 3 days. I've sent email to CS asking for status but no reply yet. Has anyone else been waiting this long for their orders to be shipped?
You might want to call CS. I always get nervous when an item stays invoiced for a while. In my experience, it usually ends up cancelled because they don’t have one ( that’s not damaged)
5 x

Blossom

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
You might want to call CS. I always get nervous when an item stays invoiced for a while. In my experience, it usually ends up cancelled because they don’t have one ( that’s not damaged)
With my luck there's probably something wrong. And yeah you're right, I should call rather than wait for email reply.
Thanks Hot4TENER!
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

My elephant wallet came in a week ago but the matching bag that I ordered with it is still not here.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Not a good sign. Every time this happened to me (only twice) the second item never came.
3 x

Blossom

My update: Yes there was a problem w/one of two items on my order. One item shipped this afternoon & found out through personal call from CSR Carmen (who Danielle had to call) my second item which was last one in stock was held back due to quality issue. Thanks to Danielle...Carmen & I reached a perfect replacement resolution w/substitute. Very satisfied with outcome! Yay Danielle (as always) & Yay Carmen too!
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
My update: Yes there was a problem w/one of two items on my order. One item shipped this afternoon & found out through personal call from CSR Carmen (who Danielle had to call) my second item which was last one in stock was held back due to quality issue. Thanks to Danielle...Carmen & I reached a perfect replacement resolution w/substitute. Very satisfied with outcome! Yay Danielle (as always) & Yay Carmen too!
Wow....
Well...they offered a replacement. That’s awesome.
Just...awe...some.

I am happy for you!
2 x

Blossom

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Wow....
Well...they offered a replacement. That’s awesome.
Just...awe...some.

I am happy for you!
Thanks RS! I'm grateful they didn't send me the item with quality issue. I got enough problems so I've decided not to over think the situation. Carmen was super sweet! She & I both hope I'm happy w/substitute.
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’m so happy Blossom that your issue was resolved & you got a replacement. You will have to keep me posted when you get it, it’s always wonderful when people in customer service actually help resolve our issues & of course Danielle too!! 🌹 I got my Bali $10 pendant today & it’s very well made, love the little designs on it. A really large carved bone pendant for the price. But I am glad things are resolved with your order. 💜💜💜
2 x

Blossom

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I’m so happy Blossom that your issue was resolved & you got a replacement. You will have to keep me posted when you get it, it’s always wonderful when people in customer service actually help resolve our issues & of course Danielle too!! 🌹 I got my Bali $10 pendant today & it’s very well made, love the little designs on it. A really large carved bone pendant for the price. But I am glad things are resolved with your order. 💜💜💜
Thank you Ginger! That's great you are happy w/your Bali pendant! I think I know which one(s) you're talking about & I liked them too!
2 x