I need to close my iPad...

RS

I need to close my iPad...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hubby ordered a few things using my account today. Of course they were for me but he saw that one page was open to was SLC.

I came in behind him and cancelled the orders.

He likely won’t even remember. Hopefully...
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: I need to close my iPad...

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I've never heard of a great customer getting so frustrated with a retailer that she cancels orders that her husband bought for her as gifts! This speaks volumes to how poor SLC is treating their top customers. I'm sorry @RS. You cancelling your husband's orders, at the risk of making him mad, shows how strongly you feel toward SLC and how they are treating you. Really, SLC? You want to lose RS and her husband as customers? I think not.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I've never heard of a great customer getting so frustrated with a retailer that she cancels orders that her husband bought for her as gifts! This speaks volumes to how poor SLC is treating their top customers. I'm sorry @RS. You cancelling your husband's orders, at the risk of making him mad, shows how strongly you feel toward SLC and how they are treating you. Really, SLC? You want to lose RS and her husband as customers? I think not.
It is what it is....even though they lose two customers they know there will be many more behind us to take our places.
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Not for long if the new customers read back a little on this forum. And especially if they get shoddy made jewelry with lackluster stones.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Not for long if the new customers read back a little on this forum. And especially if they get shoddy made jewelry with lackluster stones.
And then they deal with the aftermath that didn’t have to be. We all have been giving our input and begging for better....everything. Like it used to be.
Doesn’t matter. The almighty buck is what matters.
So much for integrity...
So much for caring about the customer
I finally SEE
3 x