Cheryl's 24 Pcs Spiral Ring Adjuster

Gem Lover

Cheryl's 24 Pcs Spiral Ring Adjuster

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I know many purchased these from here but if you go on the big river store you can get a pack of 64 for $9.99 and free shipping for prime members verses $9.99 for 24 here, even if you use the discount code today you still pay $9.98 with shipping. What happen to low cost and beating everyone's price? I purchased mine at the big river store.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Cheryl's 24 Pcs Spiral Ring Adjuster

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I know many purchased these from here but if you go on the big river store you can get a pack of 64 for $9.99 and free shipping for prime members verses $9.99 for 24 here, even if you use the discount code today you still pay $9.98 with shipping. What happen to low cost and beating everyone's price? I purchased mine at the big river store.
I bought the very same you mentioned above at the big river store. Exact same and I had it at my door in three days.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I was blocked from texting the hosts because when they showed non jewelry items I always found it cheaper at the Big river store, plus free shipping. So I wanted shoplc to know that customers will come back and ask for 20% back because they found it cheaper elsewhere. I send them a link to the items. I thought I was helping them. They took it the wrong way, or they already knew it was cheaper at the Big river, but counted on most buyers not checking the others website. So they did as the OSTRICH —-If they dont get the link, then they can claim that others charge much more.
2 x

Mai

Post by Mai » 4 years ago

Big river store is that the running company?
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

AmaWon.com
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Just an aside--they get away with not meeting the price because it is not IDENTICAL item (you get more!) and also they do not take shipping into account, only the price. Oh the fine print!
3 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
AmaWon.com
How sad I couldn't figure that out for myself. Now I get it - a very big river!
3 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

Ring adjusters #3505206 It appears that the description of "Set of 3 Ring Adjusting Springs" is incorrect.
It doesn't say anything about how to use them. Do they stick to the inside of the ring?
Thanks,
bluez
0 x

Gem Lover

bluez those are not the same ones, the ones I am talking about are the spirals which work well, the ones you are looking at did not have good reviews on the big river store for that type. The spiral ones work good.
4 x

Gem Lover

Mai the store I am talking about has the same name as a famous river in South America.
2 x