Lightning Ridge opal

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Lightning Ridge opal

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I sure will! It seems that JTV has had the pear ring for a couple of years with pretty good reviews. I'm hopeful. Thanks!
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

D-Flawless all the rings I have purchased from them over this past month have had finished under gallery's, it depends on the ring and how much light it needs. They not only had triplet rings they had loose Australian Black Opals that are not triplet's that you can set in your own setting. They had those on during the show as well.
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
D-Flawless all the rings I have purchased from them over this past month have had finished under gallery's, it depends on the ring and how much light it needs. They not only had triplet rings they had loose Australian Black Opals that are not triplet's that you can set in your own setting. They had those on during the show as well.
Yes and they were very pretty. They are still listed on the website. Did you purchase an opal @Gem Lover ?
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

There is a triplet that I saw on the website that I am thinking of getting but I also might get one of the loose ones too but I just made a couple of expensive purchases so I am going to wait until next month.
2 x