Right now on the J network
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Lightning Ridge opal

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
You baited and I bit! :lol: :lol: :lol: I now own my first tanzanite....that surround the Australian Opal ring I just bought! I have a collection of Black Opals that are not triplets that are gorgeous but I want to see how this triplet will look. I can always return and I know the minute I've returned in the past, they refund my money instantly! So that makes me want to see it in person! Anywho, thanks @Gem Lover for the heads up! Did you purchase any opals?
3 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
You baited and I bit! :lol: :lol: :lol: I now own my first tanzanite....that surround the Australian Opal ring I just bought! I have a collection of Black Opals that are not triplets that are gorgeous but I want to see how this triplet will look. I can always return and I know the minute I've returned in the past, they refund my money instantly! So that makes me want to see it in person! Anywho, thanks @Gem Lover for the heads up! Did you purchase any opals?
I bet it will be beautiful...did you get the pear shaped one or the oval? I hate their unfinished under galleries though so I stopped buying from them unless it’s something very extraordinary! Unfinished under galleries just look and feel cheap to me now after all the nice finished ones from ShopLC! If JTV finished theirs they’d get tons of business from me!
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I bet it will be beautiful...did you get the pear shaped one or the oval? I hate their unfinished under galleries though so I stopped buying from them unless it’s something very extraordinary! Unfinished under galleries just look and feel cheap to me now after all the nice finished ones from ShopLC! If JTV finished theirs they’d get tons of business from me!
I got the pear! I'm considering getting another one to compare two rings. hmmm. Yeah, I don't understand not having an under gallery. I hope it's good. Are you going to get one @D-Flawless?
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Now I’m curious, what do these opals look like? I’ve heard of them but can’t picture what they look like
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

If we are talking about the black Lightning Ridge Opal there is a black body color where the the play of color,or "flashes" as I call them, really stand out. Truly beautiful stones...but then I am a big opal fan.
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Oh it sounds so beautiful, thank you Jewelry Queen. 🌹 Hope you learned how to make those rose petals & all your lotions 🧴 are made now. I always enjoy talking to you, you’re a barrel of laughs. ♥️♥️♥️♥️
2 x

D-Flawless

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Now I’m curious, what do these opals look like? I’ve heard of them but can’t picture what they look like
The ones they had on are Australian Boulder Opals, the blue with multi color ones. They are super thin when removed from the boulders so they are stabilized as triplets.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Thanks Ginger I did get the method for the rose petal beads. i thought it would be nice to give bracelets out with the rose scented lotion. Now I just have to wait for my daughter's wedding in two weeks and hope she has roses! LOL

By the by someone had a better and more detailed description of the Lightning Ridge opal right after mine and it disappeared into the ether!!
4 x

D-Flawless

4 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

I got the pear! I'm considering getting another one to compare two rings. hmmm. Yeah, I don't understand not having an under gallery. I hope it's good. Are you going to get one @D-Flawless?
No, I’m not getting one because I just can’t handle the lack of under gallery but that pear was very pretty! I think you’ll love it! The Ethiopian Opals are my favorites. You’re right about instant refunds from JTV though...they are the best at that and super nice customer service too! But they don’t handle the volume that ShopLC does and they don’t have as many styles. Also I usually buy on the RA at ShopLC to save money! 🤑💰💎 Be sure to let us know what you think when you get your ring(s) though! 😁👍💎
4 x