Hold onto your hats--Shattuckite has magical powers

Catticus

Re: Hold onto your hats--Shattuckite has magical powers

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
If it's a pretty stone offered at a reasonable price, I'd be interested in seeing what they have.
The ones here were very blue and dark

There some I saw online that looked much brighter and some had more greens in them. I haven't looked at closer to see what sizes the pendants are. Too soft for a ring (to me) too high here $
@Gypsy

Blues and Greens?! STOP! Hang on...

Okay I just looked it up! My goodness it's BEAUTIFUL! I like it without any red in it (some had veins of red) and prefer it with more blue in the green, than more green in the blue.

I hope that makes sense. 🤪

I found pendants on Etsy - many more affordable than I thought! Some of course were very high priced. The huge roughs I saw photos of on stone websites were stunning! Just to own a huge chunk of it! Imagine! I love the color! It's like Chrysocolla, but more blue.

And yes I too, like to learn about the stone; its properties, where it's been found, how people used it, etc.

I am going to look more into this stone. I like it when stones have a pattern, because each stone is then different.
🌺🕊🌺
Last edited by Catticus 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
If it's a pretty stone offered at a reasonable price, I'd be interested in seeing what they have.
The ones here were very blue and dark

There some I saw online that looked much brighter and some had more greens in them. I haven't looked at closer to see what sizes the pendants are. Too soft for a ring (to me) too high here $
Blues and Greens?! STOP! Hang on...

Okay I just looked it up! My goodness it's BEAUTIFUL! I like it without any red in it (some had veins of red) and prefer it with more blue in the green, than more green in the blue.

I hope that makes sense. 🤪

I found pendants on Etsy - many more affordable than I thought! Some of course were very high priced. The huge roughs I saw photos of on stone websites were stunning! Just to own a huge chunk of it! Imagine! I love the color! It's like Chrysocolla, but more blue.

And yes I too, like to learn about the stone; its properties, where it's been found, how people used it, etc.

I am going to look more into this stone. I like it when stones have a pattern, because each stone will be different.
🌺🕊🌺
I for one may just drive out to AZ to find a true artisan piece, or several...for myself.
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I have family in AZ.

If things remain "stable" here, we can go together!

Anyone else?!?
🌞

P.S. Warning: I'm known for needing frequent stops due to my large intake of iced tea!
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

:D What I want to know is..... which one if these magical stones will predict the winning lottery numbers.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
I have family in AZ.

If things remain "stable" here, we can go together!

Anyone else?!?
🌞

P.S. Warning: I'm known for needing frequent stops due to my large intake of iced tea!
That’s okay! My tummy is the size of an egg and because of that I also need frequent stops. I love those though...fruit stands...little antique shops, flea markets, esoteric markets, etc....I’m IN!

I have a nice ride...
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I believe it is supposed to be a very bright royal blue and I think the green comes in because it pseudomorphs from malachite. I agree that more blue than green is prettier.

My new psychic powers tell me you should be getting an unexpected surprise in the next couple of days in the mail---and I don't even have my Shattuckite yet.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
:D What I want to know is..... which one if these magical stones will predict the winning lottery numbers.
That would be the “yagottabekiddingme” stone.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I believe it is supposed to be a very bright royal blue and I think the green comes in because it pseudomorphs from malachite. I agree that more blue than green is prettier.

My new psychic powers tell me you should be getting an unexpected surprise in the next couple of days in the mail---and I don't even have my Shattuckite yet.
Me?
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Oh I wish were but true sister mine! But my Shattuckite crystal- (it grows in crystals) ball tells me it is Cat or her Mom.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Oh I wish were but true sister mine! But my Shattuckite crystal- (it grows in crystals) ball tells me it is Cat or her Mom.
Well,I hope it is! In the form of illumination!

I knew it could NOT be me.
2 x