Over yonder

Gemsnob

Re: Over yonder

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I thank you all for your kindness and compassion. I have two daughters, 24 and 18. Both have health issues. It is overwhelming to think that my oldest moved back in with us and then started experiencing racing, fluttering heart symptoms. My youngests has issues with blood pressure. Its called POTS. She has to see a rheumatologist next month. I feel like all I do is run to doctors and dont really get answers. Im not exactly the picture of health myself. All the worrying isnt helping. You know how it is....you want to fix everything. Anyway, I think staying away from here may not be the answer but if Im gone for a day or two, its only because Im moody. Lol
Gemsnob, I'm so sorry about your girls' health. I'm sure it takes a tremendous toll on you, their loving mother. I know there isn't anyone here who wouldn't love to make everything better for your family if possible. I do think sharing when you feel overwhelmed would help, we're all here to listen because we do care. Prayers for you & yours🙏
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I thank you all for your kindness and compassion. I have two daughters, 24 and 18. Both have health issues. It is overwhelming to think that my oldest moved back in with us and then started experiencing racing, fluttering heart symptoms. My youngests has issues with blood pressure. Its called POTS. She has to see a rheumatologist next month. I feel like all I do is run to doctors and dont really get answers. Im not exactly the picture of health myself. All the worrying isnt helping. You know how it is....you want to fix everything. Anyway, I think staying away from here may not be the answer but if Im gone for a day or two, its only because Im moody. Lol
Gemsnob, I am so sorry to hear about your daughters health issues. But please don’t isolate yourself from here, even in your darkest days, just reading some of the posts can take your mind off things. I’ve got that problem too, when I’m too stressed, my anxiety is overwhelming & I just want to isolate myself from everyone. I’m going through this now & that’s one reason I am not on here much now. I just want to run away from everything & everyone that is causing my anxiety. But I am trying to overcome it, talking to you all has helped more than you will ever know. So please visit here more often & let us help you through this. I feel like we’ve formed a strong friendship with everyone. So I hope to see more of you on here, even if it’s to talk about how good or bad your day is, I want to hear from you. We can each help each other through our ordeals & struggles. My heartfelt prayers to you & your 2 daughters, remember you’re a strong woman & have many here who are always here for you. I’m one of those, have a wonderful evening to everyone.💛💛
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob, I am so sorry to hear about your daughters health issues. But please don’t isolate yourself from here, even in your darkest days, just reading some of the posts can take your mind off things. I’ve got that problem too, when I’m too stressed, my anxiety is overwhelming & I just want to isolate myself from everyone. I’m going through this now & that’s one reason I am not on here much now. I just want to run away from everything & everyone that is causing my anxiety. But I am trying to overcome it, talking to you all has helped more than you will ever know. So please visit here more often & let us help you through this. I feel like we’ve formed a strong friendship with everyone. So I hope to see more of you on here, even if it’s to talk about how good or bad your day is, I want to hear from you. We can each help each other through our ordeals & struggles. My heartfelt prayers to you & your 2 daughters, remember you’re a strong woman & have many here who are always here for you. I’m one of those, have a wonderful evening to everyone.💛💛
2 x