Over yonder

Catticus

Re: Over yonder

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I just posted my "news" in the "box" thread.
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
I just posted my "news" in the "box" thread.
Got it! How’s your mom?
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

She's doing well. Just sick and tired of the "left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing" with doctors, hospitals and staff.

I don't want to get old! Oh, I do NOT want to live a long time! My sis and I are JEALOUS of our cousin! JEALOUS because she's out of this scary world and with her daughter and Christ!

My sis and I always pray we die either all together, or at least (after our parents) that she and I do.

Gee, what a HAPPY and PEPPY post!

Happy and Peppy and BURSTING with LOVE!

I was up all night and am in bed right now.

🤣😂😅😆🤣😅😂🤣😂😅🤣😂
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
She's doing well. Just sick and tired of the "left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing" with doctors, hospitals and staff.

I don't want to get old! Oh, I do NOT want to live a long time! My sis and I are JEALOUS of our cousin! JEALOUS because she's out of this scary world and with her daughter and Christ!

My sis and I always pray we die either all together, or at least (after our parents) that she and I do.

Gee, what a HAPPY and PEPPY post!

Happy and Peppy and BURSTING with LOVE!

I was up all night and am in bed right now.

🤣😂😅😆🤣😅😂🤣😂😅🤣😂
❤️❤️❤️❤️to you and sis Cat...

We love you. I know it’s hard.
Rest for now.
I hope things will improve soon.
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Well from what I am reading here , we dont know anything more about gemsnob or what's happening yonder than we did this morning. 🤔🤔🤔
This just isnt right
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Is Gemsnob over yonder? I know she hasn't posted here for several days. I'm not over yonder any & I wish those that were would all come back here. At least occasionally. Guess Gemaholic isn't :cry:
1 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Is Gemsnob over yonder? I know she hasn't posted here for several days. I'm not over yonder any & I wish those that were would all come back here. At least occasionally. Guess Gemaholic isn't :cry:
No .....gemsnob has deleted her acct yonder. But we dont know why and we haven't heard anything from Gemaholic......nothing
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
No .....gemsnob has deleted her acct yonder. But we dont know why and we haven't heard anything from Gemaholic......nothing
I hate that. I miss them!
3 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I hate that. I miss them!
Most are of us are still posting on forum also. Gemaholics blog posts were really great and about gemstones and related information. She has so much knowledge really interesting
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Yes. Yonder is Great.
Under 'Not everything comes in pretty boxes,'
Gemaholic posted as little as three hours ago
apologizing for slacking off a bit this week and
is working on a couple more subjects.
I don't know where you guys posted a message
concerning Gemsnob. I did not read into the
other subjects.