Maybe worth mentioning?

Blossom

Maybe worth mentioning?

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Last night (or rather really early this morning) I was watching the Kelly Clarkson show. I missed the first part of segment but...she said if anyone needed moral support from others who have gone through similar situations (of any type I guess) to #messageinabottle on Instagram.

Would never downplay the tremendous support offered with much love & caring here on the forum but thought I would put info here just in case....
3 x

Angelflutter

Re: Maybe worth mentioning?

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Yes, there is a lot of caring on this forum. You all have become good friends and family to me. I love all of you. Isn't it amazing how all of these strangers have come together to support and encourage each other!! :D
3 x

Blossom

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Yes, there is a lot of caring on this forum. You all have become good friends and family to me. I love all of you. Isn't it amazing how all of these strangers have come together to support and encourage each other!! :D
It's AWESOME! I think some (including myself) have been a bit reluctant to share at times but I know we are truly a caring, loving & compassionate group. Just thought the Instagram info might be passed on to someone not on the forum or if anyone here needed more than we were able to offer. Life can be so difficult & I know talking with someone who has been through the same or similar situation can be really helpful.
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Well it has been said before but bears repeating that this is one AWESOME group of people here! And i know I for one am not above any help I can get.
2 x

Blossom

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Well it has been said before but bears repeating that this is one AWESOME group of people here! And i know I for one am not above any help I can get.
Same here JewelryQueen! If two heads are better than one then many heads must be the best of all💞
2 x

Angelflutter

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Same here JewelryQueen! If two heads are better than one then many heads must be the best of all💞
:D. There's a lot of heads here..... and I think we're kinda smart.....
3 x

Angelflutter

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
It's AWESOME! I think some (including myself) have been a bit reluctant to share at times but I know we are truly a caring, loving & compassionate group. Just thought the Instagram info might be passed on to someone not on the forum or if anyone here needed more than we were able to offer. Life can be so difficult & I know talking with someone who has been through the same or similar situation can be really helpful.
For sure on the Intagram information
3 x