Gem Lover?

Blossom

Gem Lover?

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I know you have shared in previous posts about order history info & I have a question, as usual I'm confused! When I go to my order history & click on specific order it either shows invoiced or manifested. I have never been able to find any info on returned/ refunded anywhere. Didn't you post that info could be found on order history? What am I doing wrong?
1 x

Hot4TENER

Re: Gem Lover?

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I know you have shared in previous posts about order history info & I have a question, as usual I'm confused! When I go to my order history & click on specific order it either shows invoiced or manifested. I have never been able to find any info on returned/ refunded anywhere. Didn't you post that info could be found on order history? What am I doing wrong?
Hi blossom! The way I do it: click on ur name on the upper right. A long list of options will drop down. Click on order history. If an item has been refunded it will show cancelled ( or maybe returned, but I’m pretty sure cancelled) BEFORE you click on it and open the order. A returned item will say cancelled. Is that the answer you’re looking for?
1 x

Hot4TENER

Invoices means it’s not shipped yet. I think manifested means it has shipped. If it has shipped you will see a tracking number before you click on the order and open it
2 x

Hot4TENER

Invoices means it’s not shipped yet. I think manifested means it has shipped. If it has shipped you will see a tracking number before you click on the order and open it
Last edited by Hot4TENER 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Hot4TENER

I hope that helps
0 x

Blossom

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Hi blossom! The way I do it: click on ur name on the upper right. A long list of options will drop down. Click on order history. If an item has been refunded it will show cancelled ( or maybe returned, but I’m pretty sure cancelled) BEFORE you click on it and open the order. A returned item will say cancelled. Is that the answer you’re looking for?
Hot4TENER, I scrolled through the last 6 months of purchases without clicking any specific order# (as you suggested)...they all say same thing "Fulfilled by ShopLC" and nothing more. And I did return a few. I'm not presently having any issues. Just thought for future reference it would be nice to know. Oh well, thanks for trying H4T!💞
1 x

Blossom

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
It says Success when order has been placed and card charged. Then it says Invoiced when they have invoiced it, and at this point is too late to cancel the order but it has not shipped yet. It says Shipped once the item has shipped. It says Returned once the item has been returned and a refund was processed. If it says only Manifest, there is usually something different about it from a regular order, mine used to say manifest when there was some kind of problem with the order, like they couldn't find it so they shipped part of the order or something, and sometimes has to be shipped again or separately will say Manifest. If you cancel your order before it ships, it will say Cancelled.
RT for whatever reason nowhere on my order history has it ever shown returned or refunded for items I did return. Guess I'm just different. Thanks for replying💞
0 x

Hot4TENER

I was responding last night from bed. I just looked at my past order history and when a return has been processed, the item is marked returned on my account. And the item pic is faded too. Kinda grayed out.
Last edited by Hot4TENER 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Hot4TENER

But my orders have never said "success", so it may be different for different people
0 x

Blossom

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
I was responding last night from bed. I just looked at my past order history and when a return has been processed, the item is marked returned on my account. And the item pic is faded too. Kinda grayed out.
[/quote

Familiar with the gray/faded out pic. I get that on wish list items no longer available but I never get any kind of notification on order history about any item I've returned. Go figure...I give up but thank you for your help!
0 x