Gem Lover?

jojosmom

Re: Gem Lover?

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
But my orders have never said "success", so it may be different for different people
When you first order and before it says invoiced, it usually says success to let you know that you have successfully ordered the item. It is not there for long :lol: because they snatch your money pretty fast. Once they do that it changes to invoiced.
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I am sorry Blossom that I did not respond sooner, I was banned and just now allowed to come back. If you click on your name on the main page you will get a drop down menu, click on orders and look for your item, if the return has been processed it will say returned on the item not cancelled, it only says cancelled on an item if you had an item canceled. Your return will say returned. Also I believe if you want to check orders placed over 30 days ago at the top of the orders page there is a box that has a drop down menu to choose past 30 days, pass 6 months and all orders.
0 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Gem Lover, you were banned?? For what, I have never seen you post anything but true facts & nice things to everyone. This is not right banning someone 🥺 I’m happy to see you back 💛💛
1 x

Gem Lover

Thank you Ginger, it said for advertising so I emailed them and asked what post was I banned for and they have not responded.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I am sorry Blossom that I did not respond sooner, I was banned and just now allowed to come back. If you click on your name on the main page you will get a drop down menu, click on orders and look for your item, if the return has been processed it will say returned on the item not cancelled, it only says cancelled on an item if you had an item canceled. Your return will say returned. Also I believe if you want to check orders placed over 30 days ago at the top of the orders page there is a box that has a drop down menu to choose past 30 days, pass 6 months and all orders.
Gem Lover, no worries about not replying. That's unbelievable they banned you for advertising. Lots of us have mentioned other places. Is there something in new Guidelines saying not to mention other places? I must've missed that. Makes no sense but I'm glad they let you come back!
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Very true Blossom, lots of us have mentioned other places we shop at & even what we’ve bought. I’ve not saw anything that says we cannot do that. Lots of the major shopping channels forums don’t ban anyone from talking about another’s website. Very strange
3 x

Gem Lover

The last thing I did was send a message to the host letting them know that the handbag they were showing was less money on another site, I mentioned here that they always say they will not be undersold and said that it was on another site for less money, next thing I know I am banned, not sure if that did it or not.
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I just found that feature a couple of days ago. I looked up things that I have ordered since 2015. Is it really nice that they had a picture of the item was, as well as I what I paid for them. Nice feature ShopLC . You have something I have never seen before. I am impressed. Please, always keep this feature.
3 x