Hey OSOTT...

RS

Hey OSOTT...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I SEEEEE YOU!

How are you?
How is Mom?

I am not usually up at this hour but I can’t sleep. But I am sleepy...ughhh...
4 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Hey OSOTT...

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Yeah it is about 3:30 AM here and I haven't slept yet---worried about Cat and her mom. Sounds like with good reason. Can't leap over counters in a single bound anymore but I could still be good at punching nose! Soooooo mad for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

OSOTT

Sorry about hijacking the thread. Just really tired and not thinking too straight.

Was just thinking of you now, when I looked at our message board by the front door and saw a check with OSOTT printed on it. No kidding! It is the rental check from our local AA group for their meeting place (my roommate is a charter member). I always get a giggle at the name.

SO how is it with your mom? And just as important, with you?
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I SEEEEE YOU!

How are you?
How is Mom?

Hey @@RS Mom's infection has been identified by the Infectious Disease doctor and there is only one antibiotic that is determined that can obliterate it....hopefully. She started the new antibiotic last night and she is tolerating it so far. So today is observation and hopefully she will be released tomorrow and I will take up the job of giving her the rest of the treatment through IV at home. I kinda (selfishly) wish they would keep her through Sunday or even Monday, but they release patients as fast as possible. The only reason I want her to stay is so to keep her hydrated a little longer and for me to come home and spend time on the house and have a little time to myself. But I know that won't happen. I'm home right now, finally and I'm not going back tonight but will go back in the morning. Sweet freedom!!!! But I am praying hard this antibiotic will do the trick on this resistant bacteria.

@JewelryQueen you can hijack any of my threads and that goes for anyone. I do not care one iota! lol - I'm guilty of doing it too and I don't mean to be rude.... it's like talking with friends and the subject just naturally changes sometimes. It's no big deal. This is not a job related forum or such. So hijack away! LOL
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
I SEEEEE YOU!

How are you?
How is Mom?

Hey @@RS Mom's infection has been identified by the Infectious Disease doctor and there is only one antibiotic that is determined that can obliterate it....hopefully. She started the new antibiotic last night and she is tolerating it so far. So today is observation and hopefully she will be released tomorrow and I will take up the job of giving her the rest of the treatment through IV at home. I kinda (selfishly) wish they would keep her through Sunday or even Monday, but they release patients as fast as possible. The only reason I want her to stay is so to keep her hydrated a little longer and for me to come home and spend time on the house and have a little time to myself. But I know that won't happen. I'm home right now, finally and I'm not going back tonight but will go back in the morning. Sweet freedom!!!! But I am praying hard this antibiotic will do the trick on this resistant bacteria.

@JewelryQueen you can hijack any of my threads and that goes for anyone. I do not care one iota! lol - I'm guilty of doing it too and I don't mean to be rude.... it's like talking with friends and the subject just naturally changes sometimes. It's no big deal. This is not a job related forum or such. So hijack away! LOL
Insist your mom stay another night. You don’t work for them.THEY WORK FOR YOU!

Insist. It works.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
I SEEEEE YOU!

How are you?
How is Mom?

Insist. It works.
Thanks @RS, you know I will! I will tell them no one is available until Sunday. Thanks for that! I don't know why I didn't think to do that! :)
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Insist. It works.
Thanks @RS, you know I will! I will tell them no one is available until Sunday. Thanks for that! I don't know why I didn't think to do that! :)
Cuz Imma thorn!!!
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

OSOTT, I’m glad they figured out what it is but think she needs to stay a little longer to make sure the new medicine won’t cause a reaction & it’s working. Please take time for yourself, try going home, taking a hot bath & just relaxing in front of the tv-maybe ordering a pizza. You need rest too and your Mom is in good hands, I will have you both still in my thoughts & prayers. Cyber hug to you 💛♥️💛
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I am glad they figured it out so she can get better now, I hope you are able to get some long needed rest and I will continue to pray for both of you.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@OSOTT

So happy that you have some answers. Sending super (((((HUGS))))) to both of you ❣ Do as the ladies have all advised.......take some time for you, hopefully you can get abit rested and refreshed . Continued prayers for your moms recovery 🥰🥰🥰 Gypsy
2 x