Hey CATTICUS...

Ginger

Re: Hey CATTICUS...

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Oh my dear Cat, I’m just now seeing your reply. What a messed up thing to happen but God has his plans. Please calm down because it’s going to make your blood pressure go through the roof & your anxiety too. You, your Mom & twin are in my thoughts. Please keep us updated on what they have decided to do. I know it’s frustrating & I have been there when my husband first got cancer. I’m not a vocal woman but when a nurse told me, oh don’t worry, hopefully we will be able to get it all this time. And then asked me where was our medical insurance card!! I went off & said things I don’t normally ever say. To me they were worrying about getting paid instead of taking care of my husband. I am glad your Mom has you to be her voice & you’re ALL in my thoughts and prayers. ♥️♥️♥️♥️
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Cat I am so sorry you have had to deal with this, I am not sure if you have tried this but maybe complaining to the head of the hospital?
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Hi Ms Catt
The last time I had to make a fuss w drs and
the hospital staff to do they’re jobs I took
to Facebook. That got a huge positive response.
Maybe this will help you.
You are very much loved and are in my prayers.
💖🙏🏻😇
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good morning @@Catticus

Have been thinking about you and your family I'm hoping that you are taking care. I'm being selfish, I miss your humorous post 🥺
I will continue to keep you and yours in prayer 🙏❤ Please know that you are in my thoughts - Gypsy
0 x