Can’t sleep but I need to.
2 x

Catticus

Re: Hey CATTICUS...

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I AM LIVID

ABSOLUTELY LIVID

I CAN BARELY TYPE

THEY SAID THEY HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED "CLEARANCE" FROM HER CARDIO SO WILL WAIT THEN RESCHEDULE!

EXCUSE ME BUT SHE SAW HER CARDIO ON MONDAY OF THIS WEEK!

THEY KEEP DOING THIS TOO

IT TAKES AN HOUR TO AN HOUR AND A HALF TO DRIVE TO THE HOSP AND HER CARDIO IS FURTHER

I AM VERY TIRED OF WHAT THEY KEEP $#%*ING UP.

I FULLY UNDERSTAND THOSE WHO GO BALLISTIC.

I AM SOOOOO TIRED OF INCOMPETENCE AND LACK OF COMMUNICATION BETWEEN DEPARTMENTS.

MY TEETH ARE SUFFERING FROM THIS BECAUSE I GRIND THEM. AND I MEAN DURING THE DAY.

I COULD JUST ... NEVER MIND.

BUT I COULD. THAT IS HOW FUMING MAD I AM

I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN EARLIER BUT WAS TOO P OFFED.

I DOOOOO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS 😢

PLEASE PRAY THE DRS AND THE STAFF GET THEIR $#%$& TOGETHER 🤬
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Oh god Cat❤️❤️❤️❤️

I can’t even imagine.

The only time I have had to deal with that kind of carp has been with my own care...but not the level your mom needs and once with hubby..years ago.
I was young,,,23...woke up to hubby slapping his face, we both thought it was a stroke. Rushed him to ER. They were making him wait and wait. I finally talked to the desk person and she snipped at me that there was a wait. I literally LAUNCHED over her desk as said MY HUSBAND IS HAVING A STROKE! Either you take him in now or I take him back there myself.
They saw him immediately.
It was Bells Palsy.

I am so sorry. I have launched over a desk or two in my lifetime.

Its not always the best choice but it has proven to be effective!
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Catticus

Been there, done that with staff and doctors that cant get thier s*** together 😡🤬
I know its maddening......
I got to where I just wouldnt accept the answer "no"
I hated that I had to get so angry to get my husband any treatment.
Will continue to send prayers to you and your family
💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏 Gypsy
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Cat

OH MY WORD ! ! ! !

This is utterly ridiculous. Imagine what would happen if your mom didn't have you as her advocate!

Keep us updated if you please---as they say "the good, the bad and the ugly"
"
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi girls,
I dont know what to say to help, except I am so sorry & understand.
I have been on both sides, as both Medical staff, then on the other side when I was a in hospital patient for 1 year. With many multiple surgeries, and many different bacteria invading, I experienced the worst and best of both sides.
To hopefully take your mind to a happier place, I am not sure if it was either of you or any forum friend that was interested in
Item 3462162, The .25ct diamond knot studs that was $39.99. Today they have a 31% coupon on it. They have it in silver, RG or YG over silver. I got the silver.
I also found a large round Bali pendant with sponge coral Blue for $9.99 plus a 31% coupon item 3482015
The color matches the Pantone color of the year( classic blue)

Most important Catticus, I pray the medical staff ends up doing the RIGHT THING🙏🏻
2 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

Sweet @Catticus

Just a thought:

Since so many of us have been praying for you and your mom, perhaps this is the way God is answering those prayers? Perhaps Friday's procedure would have had something bad happen (like an error), and our loving God has seen to it to keep you and your mom safe from it? This truly could be a very good thing!

I know that the Bible says the prayers of the righteous carry much weight! Perhaps we should be thanking Him just in case He intervened for you?

Peace for all lovers of righteousness!
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
Sweet @Catticus

Just a thought:

Since so many of us have been praying for you and your mom, perhaps this is the way God is answering those prayers? Perhaps Friday's procedure would have had something bad happen (like an error), and our loving God has seen to it to keep you and your mom safe from it? This truly could be a very good thing!

I know that the Bible says the prayers of the righteous carry much weight! Perhaps we should be thanking Him just in case He intervened for you?

Peace for all lovers of righteousness!
You could be right. Thank you for that view. Whatever happens, it is God's plan. :)
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

G’morning...

Let’s hope part of the plan is that Cat and her Mom are granted serenity as well.
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Cat, I'm sorry everything seems to be going in a circle with no end in sight. I know you are exhausted, frustrated, angry & concerned. Unfortunately we all know too well, doctors never get in a hurry (which can be a double edged sword). Prayers for you & your family🙏
2 x