Hey Catticus 2

Angelflutter

Hey Catticus 2

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Sorry, I made a new post. I posted 4 times on the other one and it never took. ( something to do with a draft, and I guess I wasn't doing something right ) So sorry this is happening to you and your mom. If she wasn't cleared for the procedure, why was she admitted? Hopefully it's just a matter of missing paperwork from her chart that can be resolved by a phone call to cardio doctor. It's still early in the day..... maybe they can do it later this afternoon. I mean, if hospitals can do emergency surgeries....... I am praying and keeping my fingers crossed that today will still be the day. Hugs.
1 x

Hayhaypaula

Re: Hey Catticus 2

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

The computer interrupted your posting because I just posted in the same thread. It wanted you to read my post, before submitting yours, since my new post might alter what you wanted to say. The same thing happens to me a lot. When it hiccups, just scroll down and click submit again. You might get 2 posts, but that is better than retyping it!
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

And don't forget ladies you can delete the second (duplicate) post.--- reason for delete? posted twice
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
And don't forget ladies you can delete the second (duplicate) post.--- reason for delete? posted twice
Thank you for the info. Yep, I was tired of reposting. The only way I could get our was to stare a new thread. Live and learn I guess.
1 x