COMING SOON!!!

RS

Re: COMING SOON!!!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
RS have you thought of starting a Facebook page so you can post pictures of what you have for sale? You can let people know where to go to buy your beautiful items, we could all share your Facebook page so our friends see it and it would generate interest and jump your sales.
My daughter keeps telling me I need to start a FB page for it but I am adamantly opposed to FB.
So as of now I have no plans to. It will be on the E site, under the name posted earlier then removed.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

RS a long as the Facebook page is strictly for your business no one will see your personal family stuff, it would be used just to post what you sell. There was a consignment shop where I lived that had a Facebook page. the page just had the name of her shop and she would post pictures of new items she had and items that she had on sale ect.. but she had no personal info on the page but people could ask questions about items they had interest in and how much, it worked very well for her. I also know people who sell Jewelry that also have a Facebook account just for that as well.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
RS a long as the Facebook page is strictly for your business no one will see your personal family stuff, it would be used just to post what you sell. There was a consignment shop where I lived that had a Facebook page. the page just had the name of her shop and she would post pictures of new items she had and items that she had on sale ect.. but she had no personal info on the page but people could ask questions about items they had interest in and how much, it worked very well for her. I also know people who sell Jewelry that also have a Facebook account just for that as well.
Well that sounds great! Once up and running I will delve into it.
Thanks 🥰🥰🥰
2 x