Hubby ROTFL

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Hubby ROTFL

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Me too. A little Josh Turner "Dance Up the Stairs ", can get me in the mood ... if ya know what I mean.... :lol: :lol: :o
OMG, you said his name! Josh Turner is a favorite of mine! His voice...sigh, and yes, I do know what you mean! Lawd, have mercy! "Your man" :swoon:
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ohhh my! I love that song too! First done by Randy Travis.
0 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Oh good Gawd, almighty! His voice and that smile... geesh louise. Thanks @Gem Lover ! d'hhhaam!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Oh good Gawd, almighty! His voice and that smile... geesh louise. Thanks @Gem Lover ! d'hhhaam!
He’s awesome...still doesn’t beat “MY BOYS” ..and especially Tim from “My Boys”...maybe I’m partial to the name. But nah...that’s just a coincidence.
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
He’s awesome...still doesn’t beat “MY BOYS” ..and especially Tim from “My Boys”...maybe I’m partial to the name. But nah...that’s just a coincidence.
Oh I get it...I really get "it" - he has that something for sure.... yep. No, the name has nothing to do with it. lol

But Josh though.... great balls of fire! homina homina!
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Here's another man that kills me. This song is a favorite of mine from Hall and Oates and he does a great cover of it I think.

Jimmy Wayne. I have listened and watched this video, when he first released it, over and over again. So good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRbu9ZzT4jU

My husband told me to shut it down once because I played it over and over about 100 times... LOL!!! awe.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Here's another man that kills me. This song is a favorite of mine from Hall and Oates and he does a great cover of it I think.

Jimmy Wayne. I have listened and watched this video, when he first released it, over and over again. So good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRbu9ZzT4jU

My husband told me to shut it down once because I played it over and over about 100 times... LOL!!! awe.
I will have to listen tomorrow.

My earbuds are upstairs and hubby has conked out on the couch. Don’t want to wake him. Shhhh......😜😘

We sat in the spa for 45 min and it made him sleepy...
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

My earbuds are upstairs and hubby has conked out on the couch. Don’t want to wake him. Shhhh......😜😘

I did the same earlier and it did a world of good to me! I'm enjoying my time... I'm making new playlists right now.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

I did the same earlier and it did a world of good to me! I'm enjoying my time... I'm making new playlists right now.
Niceeeee...
We try to use the spa once a day. We even have a rule against certain topics while in the spa...it must be SPA TALK.

Our relax time.
2 x