Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

I will have to listen tomorrow.

My earbuds are upstairs and hubby has conked out on the couch. Don’t want to wake him. Shhhh......😜😘

We sat in the spa for 45 min and it made him sleepy...
I did the same earlier and it did a world of good to me! I'm enjoying my time... I'm making new playlists right now.
Niceeeee...
We try to use the spa once a day. We even have a rule against certain topics while in the spa...it must be SPA TALK.

Our relax time.
That is a good rule! Makes sooo much sense to have spa talk! I have my cats sitting on the ledge, bless them. They are a little afraid of the sound and lights of it though - I don't know why as I've used it their entire life. I turned off the lights except for the spa lights that I've set to change colors every few minutes. I don't do it enough and every single time I get in - I promise myself I will do it everyday.
2 x

RS

Re: Hubby ROTFL

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

I did the same earlier and it did a world of good to me! I'm enjoying my time... I'm making new playlists right now.
Niceeeee...
We try to use the spa once a day. We even have a rule against certain topics while in the spa...it must be SPA TALK.

Our relax time.
That is a good rule! Makes sooo much sense to have spa talk! I have my cats sitting on the ledge, bless them. They are a little afraid of the sound and lights of it though - I don't know why as I've used it their entire life. I turned off the lights except for the spa lights that I've set to change colors every few minutes. I don't do it enough and every single time I get in - I promise myself I will do it everyday.
You SHOULD use it daily...so good for you. In body and mind.
I love the colored lights. And we have waterfalls....loveeee those.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ohhh...but Hawkins get mad at me when we go use the spa!

I come back in and ask for a kiss...she shakes her head noooooo!

Little heathen...

I love her.

Giacomo calls for us when part of his flock is away, but he doesn’t get mad and hold back kisses.
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Niceeeee...

Our relax time.
Only a waterfall faucet for me. When we remodeled our home 10 years ago, I wanted a Bain Ultra spa tub - a deep one for two - and he wanted a Thermador commercial stove...
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Ohhh...but Hawkins get mad at me when we go use the spa!

I come back in and ask for a kiss...she shakes her head noooooo!

Little heathen...

I love her.

Giacomo calls for us when part of his flock is away, but he doesn’t get mad and hold back kisses.
How funny, Giacomo! My cats are very nervous for me when I'm in. I can tell they are relieved when I get out! I think they are afraid I will drown!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Only a waterfall faucet for me. When we remodeled our home 10 years ago, I wanted a Bain Ultra spa tub - a deep one for two - and he wanted a Thermador commercial stove...
Our master bathtub is a spa. We use it but not as often as the outside spa.

Ohhhh I loveeee me some nice kitchen stuff. I have a Dacor stove. We got all new appliances and remodeled a 6 year old kitchen a couple of years ago.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I’m for bed to friend. I don’t bother logging out because the SLC website can’t manage to do that correctly.

Can’t keep my eyes open.

I will most likely checkin early tomorrow...you take care my friend🥰🥰🥰🥰

If you don’t see me posting...maybe I’ve been banned. You know where I will be in a matter of weeks !
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Our master bathtub is a spa. We use it but not as often as the outside spa.

Ohhhh I loveeee me some nice kitchen stuff. I have a Dacor stove. We got all new appliances and remodeled a 6 year old kitchen a couple of years ago.
Dacor is nice! Mine has six burners and a griddle/one separate convection oven and one large oven that can be convection too. We remodeled the kitchen around it. lol - ahhh, the good old days and I miss my sweet, handsome, deep voice, husband <3. It's been a great stove/oven and a great spa tub. We considered a spa for our sunroom, but decided not to as we could both easily get in our spa tub. It's pretty dang big.
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Good night, @RS ! It's 2AM here and I'm going too! Have a good sleep! ttyl!

Don't forget to check out Jimmy Wayne tomorrow! Wheeee! lol
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Good night, @RS ! It's 2AM here and I'm going too! Have a good sleep! ttyl!

Don't forget to check out Jimmy Wayne tomorrow! Wheeee! lol
I will...

But NOWWWWWWW daughter decides to text me.
Ughhhh..,I told her I was going to bed but now she wants to chat.
I love her so much it actually makes my heart hurt..,,
A bit of time for baby girl before bed...
I can sleep as long as I need tomorrow.
I never ever sleep late tho....

Nite🥰🥰🥰
2 x