I'm sorry

Gem Lover

I'm sorry

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I just want to let everyone know that I am sorry if I have not responded to any of your post but I was banned and was just now allowed to come back. It said I was banned for advertising and if I had questions to email them and I did asking what post got me banned but they have not replied to me.
2 x

Ginger

Re: I'm sorry

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Advertising for what? I don’t understand that & how long was it for? This is ridiculous to do to someone, I’m happy you’re back 🦋
2 x

Gem Lover

Thank you Ginger, I do not know what post got me banned.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I just want to let everyone know that I am sorry if I have not responded to any of your post but I was banned and was just now allowed to come back. It said I was banned for advertising and if I had questions to email them and I did asking what post got me banned but they have not replied to me.
😮I wish you were kidding but I know you're not! I'm speechless!
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’m speechless too and this is crazy banning anyone.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Yikes! Seriously?

Did you post that something was available on Amazon?
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Welcome back Gem Lover !!!! Yay......... :)
3 x

Gem Lover

I posted about an item and did not use their name but I also posted about Australian opal that was being sold someplace else which they do not sell here, I emailed them to ask which post got me banned but they have not responded.I am not sure what got me banned.
2 x

Gem Lover

Thank you Angelflutter!!!!
1 x

Gem Lover

The last thing I did was send a message to the host letting them know that the handbag they were showing was less money on another site, I mentioned here that they always say they will not be undersold and said that it was on another site for less money, next thing I know I am banned, not sure if that did it or not.
3 x