Ilianna Burmese Ruby

RoxiJade

Re: Ilianna Burmese Ruby

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
The Ilianna Burmese Ruby that will be airing tomorrow at 9pm looks nothing like the ones they have been selling and claiming are worth so much money. It looks like the one my daughter owns which is beautiful but she purchased hers at a jeweler in NYC.
Shawn and Karen are showing it right now. Honestly, it isn't too impressive, at least on TV
1 x

TC

Post by TC » 4 years ago

Not impressed
Looks no better than the ring for 100 bucks
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I don't think that Iliana Burmese is heated only, probably is another fissure- filled ruby just like the other ones they have been selling.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Margui we found out that some of their Burmese Ruby are fissure filled, I took one of mine to a jewelers and he verified it then I called customer service and they also verified it.
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Gem Lover: What your jeweler said about your ruby? I bet my earrings are fissure-filled.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I read several articles on Google which state lots of Burma Rubies are fissure filled with glass or artificial Resin. I have the article, but not allowed to Attach it. I guess the Burma rubies that are not FF are VERY EXPENSIVE. ok. But, Shoplc should let viewers know their Burma Rubies are enhanced and FF.
4 x