Ilianna Burmese Ruby

Gem Lover

Ilianna Burmese Ruby

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

The Ilianna Burmese Ruby that will be airing tomorrow at 9pm looks nothing like the ones they have been selling and claiming are worth so much money. It looks like the one my daughter owns which is beautiful but she purchased hers at a jeweler in NYC.
2 x

RS

Re: Ilianna Burmese Ruby

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
The Ilianna Burmese Ruby that will be airing tomorrow at 9pm looks nothing like the ones they have been selling and claiming are worth so much money. It looks like the one my daughter owns which is beautiful but she purchased hers at a jeweler in NYC.
Hubby just saw it and asked where it was on the site, he couldn’t find it .

Good thing.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

RS I also looked on the website and it is not there, they must not want anyone buying it before they air it. Maybe he was going to buy it for you as a Valintines day gift.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
RS I also looked on the website and it is not there, they must not want anyone buying it before they air it. Maybe he was going to buy it for you as a Valintines day gift.
Perhaps. I don’t want him to. He ordered a couple of things the other day and I cancelled them.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Perhaps. I don’t want him to. He ordered a couple of things the other day and I cancelled them.
Eventually isnt he going to realize that even SLC deliveries are not that slow ?????
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Eventually isnt he going to realize that even SLC deliveries are not that slow ?????
Well...those two items I am counting on him forgetting about, it’s likely he will.
So just to put him off ordering more...that’s what I have to do.
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Well...those two items I am counting on him forgetting about, it’s likely he will.
@RS
here's what you hafta to do, direct him to
another couple of shopping networks. sheeshh!
;)
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

@RS
here's what you hafta to do, direct him to
another couple of shopping networks. sheeshh!
;)
Oh I know...And I have to do it without any suspicion being raised! Hahaaaaa

He has already kind of “imprinted” on ShopLC.

You know, the issue of what I thought was a fake stone has been resolved (I still have to post about that) in fact, Danielle and everyone at SLC went to GREAT lengths regarding that.

But nothing as far as that last ring cancellation and my other inferior items (other than, yeah...return them)
So that signals it’s time to move on.
4 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Why did you cancel the order your husband bought you? Didn't you like what he bought?
2 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

Hubby just saw it and asked where it was on the site, he couldn’t find it .

Yes, I tried to find it one the website, too. no luck.
1 x