TC

Re: Cheryl

Post by TC » 4 years ago

Coming up next
0 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

She’s on with Katie now. She said she had been on vacation in Washington State.
I would assume that she may be going to the Tucson Gem Show.
3 x

ChiChi2

Post by ChiChi2 » 4 years ago

I love Cheryl! Sure, she gets a little over-the-too sometimes but I am never bored watching her. I think she is incredibly knowledgeable. I used to watch her at the other channel until she was “Gone, baby,gone”. She will be back at 200pm today with Pink Sapphires
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Cheryl and Katie are selling Ilakaka pink sapphire. I am annoyed that they are well aware that its Fissure filled, yet are HIDING that fact. Buyers need to know how to safely clean it. Instead, Cheryl states. YOU NEED to buy this Ilakaka pink sapphire.
Both are trying to pressure viewers, instead of bothering to share important info. My Niassa Ruby necklace exploded in my ultrasonic jewelry cleaner, because the Hosts hid the fact that its fissure filled. At least on the air presentation it says FF. But most viewers dont know what FF means.
Also annoying is the constant claims that we should buy stuff from Shoplc because for every thing we buy, shoplc donates a HOT MEAL for a school child.
According to the ONE FOR ONE program, shoplc gives 10 cents per item sold. I doubt that in America, anybody can have a HOT MEAL for 10 cents☹️
Plus in America our Government pays for school lunches for hungry kids.
Maybe in India it cost less to feed a child, so Shoplc should mention that fact.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Sorry. Its Cheryl and Dionne. Not Katie. Dionne must not be feeling well. She is sitting down at all her times hosting.
1 x