I'll Fly Away or Just How High Am I?

JewelryQueen

Re: I'll Fly Away or Just How High Am I?

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Blossom

So sorry you are still having to deal with the rotten situation at your folks place. It is not just the things, it can be the feeling of being violated. Glad my story cheered you up some.

OSOTT

Yep, always been a rebel and mischief maker. Used to sneak out at night and catch horses and ride bareback til the sun came up. Also rode my Monadero (Bulltaco) motorcycle through town naked one night on a dare. Drove my Grandparents loco!

Wally stayed with the next class through the following year til he got too big. He ended up in a zoo.

The story was too long so I left out the stewardess parts and the shrunken head part and the cougar chase part and the rattlesnake part and the fertilizer in the garbage cans stuff, but have to save some material for another time. That should get you going!

Jt, Gypsy, honey and Gem Lover==Thanks for your words of encouragement. It means a lot to me.
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

My dear JewelryQueen, I read your post to my hubby who isn’t feeling well lately. We both laughed until we cried, thank you so much for the wonderful story & helping lift his spirits. I wish I could have seen you, I know it must have been hilarious. 1968, the year before I was born, people knew how to have fun then without worrying about the things kids do today. Please get your other parts of the story ready because I would love to read more. You lift so many of us up & I thank you. You’re a treasure ♥️🌹♥️
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Thank you for another story, Jewelry Queen. Seems 1968 was an intense year. I imagine that since I wasn't born yet until the mid of that following decade (the 70's)
2 x