Stop "fixing" things that weren't broke

Gypsy

Stop "fixing" things that weren't broke

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I dont understand this need to keep changing things that were not broke and didnt need changed.
I dont use the SLC app, I dont like it.
I do however use my little phone and I used to be able to call up shoplc and view home page and QUIETLY look at what.was currently on air and previously viewed items. But now SLC tech has changed it so that if I even pause on the home page to see what is being viewed it immediately kicks on the LIVE TV and volume on high. So thanks for making it so I WILL NOT now be viewing items on my phone. Keep it up you're doing a great job of keeping me from purchasing anything. As it is I have bought nothing from you since early Dec. I'm still leery of the sites security I dont think SLC believes us when we try to tell you about your site issues. You just continue to ignore.
That's okay I will continue to NOT buy. And this is just about your tech development. The pricing game is another bad decision SLC keeps making. No joy here
3 x

RS

Re: Stop "fixing" things that weren't broke

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I dont understand this need to keep changing things that were not broke and didnt need changed.
I do however use my little phone and I used to be able to call up shoplc and view home page and QUIETLY look at what.was currently on air and previously viewed items. But now SLC tech has changed it so that if I even pause on the home page to see what is being viewed it immediately kicks on the LIVE TV and volume on high. So thanks for making it so I WILL NOT now be viewing items on my phone. Keep it up you're doing a great job of keeping me from purchasing anything. As it is I have bought nothing from you since early Dec. I'm still leery of the sites security I dont think SLC believes us when we try to tell you about your site issues. You just continue to ignore.
That's okay I will continue to NOT buy. And this is just about your tech development. The pricing game is another bad decision SLC keeps making. No joy here
Gypsy they are fully aware their site has issues and is not secure. They don’t admit to it because they would be (and eventually will be) held liable. That would cost them millions. Remember one that started all this...at Target? So many people were hacked and Target knew about it and didn’t do anything about it until it was far too late.
It cost them a LOT.
Also as I mentioned in a post a few minutes ago about my keyboard...it is happening while I am typing this.
Someone doesn’t want me doing this. Or something...
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy they are fully aware their site has issues and is not secure. They don’t admit to it because they would be (and eventually will be) held liable. That would cost them millions. Remember one that started all this...at Target? So many people were hacked and Target knew about it and didn’t do anything about it until it was far too late.
It cost them a LOT.
Also as I mentioned in a post a few minutes ago about my keyboard...it is happening while I am typing this.
Someone doesn’t want me doing this. Or something...
Well at least SLC is consistent....they've made it so I pretty much dont watch the TV live shows because of pricing games - long presentations and CONSTANT airing of super high end Tanzanite. Now with all the security concerns I have and the constant changes (bad changes) I'm not shopping online with them either ☹☹☹☹ so mission accomplished ❓❓❗🤔
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

I too am having a problem watching live and with viewing
items on the site. I thought that it is on MY end? A whole
lot of buffering and stalling. Does not happen on any other
site that I visit.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I stopped using their App. Very slow. Freezes. I already deleted the App and reinstalled a new one several times. I’m Still having issues with the App. I now just go on the website via google.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I stopped using their App. Very slow. Freezes. I already deleted the App and reinstalled a new one several times. I’m Still having issues with the App. I now just go on the website via google.
That’s what I do as well. Never use the app. Still have daily issues.

I’ve mentioned it many times. No...it’s not on my end.

It never gets fixed.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I also complained here about the app and Danielle said she was going to pass it on but it did not do any good. I read reviews on their app and others are having the same issues with it. You would think they would want to fix it rather then lose business but no the do not seem to care. They did to spend some money on getting better tech people to fix problems but we all know that will not happen, they are getting to greedy and only seem to care about lining their pockets.
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I installed the App back in 2018. It only lasted for a few minutes because it was difficult to manage. Who is their IT (Information Technology) person? The App need major improvement. It's sad to know it still not working.
3 x