community forum glitch?

JewelryQueen

Re: community forum glitch?

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I couldn't get on all afternoon and thought it was either sissy's antique computer or I had been banned for my story. Kinda glad it was on their end.
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I couldn’t get on to the Forum for about an hour around midnight. I figured they were upgrading the system, so they can block most of us🤣
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

😳😳🤯🤯😠😠😡😡
1 x

Vicky

Maybe the Glitch was a blessing in disguise. The new 30% coupon LUXURY30 is a CRUEL joke. Its supposed to be good on luxury items. Well shoplc first greatly increased the starting price, so when we apply the coupon, Its still more then the real price was. Do they think we dont keep track of prices? Its an insult to claim there is a coupon when the starting prices were almost doubled from where it was. Maybe newbies fall for thinking they are getting 30% off. To your dedicated long term customers, this slight of hand is a INSULT🤬
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
very glitchie circumstance regarding logging onto
the community forum. about done trying for this
evening, catch ya all tomorrow, Good Lord willing.

Prayers all around.
Hello Honey,

The admin team is aware of the issues described. They are working on finding the route cause I am very sorry about this.
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’m still experiencing glitches even on the main page. The auctions aren’t loading for some reason & it’s not showing the items to buy them. It just happens every so often, but it’s still going on today 🤔
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I’m still experiencing glitches even on the main page. The auctions aren’t loading for some reason & it’s not showing the items to buy them. It just happens every so often, but it’s still going on today 🤔
@Moderator_Danielle

Can you assist and report this issue to TECH.
Thank you
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I couldn't get on all afternoon and thought it was either sissy's antique computer or I had been banned for my story. Kinda glad it was on their end.
Checking back in to make sure that things are ok.
0 x

Vicky

Once again the Flash 25% off coupon doesnt apply to things in my cart. I guess they are too busy setting off the silly balloons all day. Its sad that they bombard the screen with the balloons when they sell 100. That means they donated $10 to the HUNGRY KIDS🙄 I wish Shoplc would stop using the kids to get viewers to buy. If they just went back to the great low cost company that we all loved, they wouldn’t need to use kids. I mean its become non stop. For a while they mentioned the kids a few times during the day. Now a for profit company is acting like a charity Telethon 🤧
2 x