To all my ShopLC friends in need......

Angelflutter

To all my ShopLC friends in need......

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Heavenly Father..... It is so hard to watch my family and friends suffer. Also, there are friends of friends that are suffering. I send this prayer for them and for myself. You hold all of the power Dear Lord.....we and I are powerless. I believe with all of my heart that you can heal and save. In faith, I ask you to hear and accept my prayers. I ask you to intervene and pray for your healing touch. To end suffèing and to heal. Please lay our families and caregivers hearts at ease. Help to lighten their burdens. Give them rest. Thank you for the forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life... but, I am pleading with you to provide healing on this side of Heaven. In the precious name of Jesus.... Amen. This will be the only prayer that I will post...... because I am 99.9 % sure that someone will complain and say this isn't the place........... Love to all...... Angelflutter
13 x

JewelryQueen

Re: To all my ShopLC friends in need......

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

This IS the place. I haven't been here long, but this is Family(even when other family is not). This is community. This is a safe place. I for one thank you for your generous and loving spirit.
7 x

geminigirl

Post by geminigirl » 4 years ago

Thank you. I will just say that if someone complains that they probably needed your prayer most.
9 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

This forum proves that we can care about others even though we have no idea what religion, Race, political affiliations, skin color, married,Single, Divorced, male or female, pretty, not so pretty, young, middle aged, old, rich, poor, Obese, emaciated, disabled, employed, retired, college degree, high school dropout, or being judged on prior mistakes we made in life.
We have formed a UNIQUE relationship !! If only the world population could get along like us, in spite of their differences 🙏🏻
7 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

@Angelflutter
I am blessed and lifted by your prayer.
Amen
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Angelflutter

Bless you ,Angelflutter,for your kindness.

This is the perfect place for our "family" to pray together and support each other ❣
I hope this never changes
My thanks and love goes to ALL of you ❤ Gypsy
2 x

Jt

Post by Jt » 4 years ago

Thank you Angelflutter. You are a blessing to us all. To have the conviction to say 'Jesus'. Oh lady....thank you so very much. Teresa
2 x

Vicky

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

DONT LOSE YOUR HOPE
WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ THE STARS COME OUT⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Beautiful prayer, Angelflutter. God has heard your prayers. Amen. God bless you.
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Amen.
3 x