Last night TLV diamond ring

Kittycat

Last night TLV diamond ring

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I bought the Champagne. I have 2 bands and a couple others in Champagne and I couldn't pass it up, wasn't going to purchase anything until I get a job. I am being very selective. I have many of their colored diamonds and just can't pass up anything under $100 and .50 ct. I had nothing like this cluster. I am getting it for myself for Valentine's day and as a pre- new job gift, as I am hoping I will get a call this week.
5 x

2Blonde

Re: Last night TLV diamond ring

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

@Kittycat I saw the champagne color sold out early. I did like that choice the best because it looked like they didn't use that black rhodium on it. I prefer to see the real color of the diamonds without the darkness added.
7 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I do not like the black Rodium either, I try to stay away from it. Those diamonds looked almost pink. I'm sure I will like it. I don't like the blue diamonds with blue Rodium either.
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I also bought the TLV’s last night and today.
Last night I bought the .50ct Champagne diamond square pendant and chain ( looks pink because no black rhodium)
Today I bought the same one in a heart shape pendant.
Half the diamonds are baguettes and half single faceted stones. I would have liked if all the diamonds were multi faceted, but 50% will do.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I also bought the TLV’s last night and today.
Last night I bought the .50ct Champagne diamond square pendant and chain ( looks pink because no black rhodium)
Today I bought the same one in a heart shape pendant.
Half the diamonds are baguettes and half single faceted stones. I would have liked if all the diamonds were multi faceted, but 50% will do.
I'm a big fan of Champagne diamonds 😊 I hope these are really pretty....please post when you receive them I'd really like to know.
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I will Gypsy. I am also anxious to see if they look pink in real life. I bought a 3.25 ct champagne and white bangle on 10/28. It was like 1am and a new 58% coupon on limited items. I grabbed this Quick. It was $399.00 - with tax and shipping I paid total of $194.87 item # 3343266
So im hoping those pendants are the same quality. All that I buy are for kids and grandkids gifts. I have a very large extended family. They get lots of jewelry from me. Unfortunately, it looks like those days are pretty much gone. I refuse to be robbed for the overpriced Tanzanite.
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I can’t wait to hear about your items Vicky, I was thinking about the champagne ones but they sold out. I could see the inclusions in the white diamonds through my tv, I don’t know why they use those cloudy included diamonds. Have a good night 💛
0 x