Anybody hear from Catticus? Here or Yonder

JewelryQueen

Anybody hear from Catticus? Here or Yonder

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Bat signal to the forum members! I keep getting funky phone calls from Customer Service regarding the lamp situation and my other orders as it seems NOW they don't know where to send the stuff I ordered for myself. Tried to track the lamp order and they are supposedly having web issues and will tell me nothing. Does anyone know if she got it? I am starting to get torqued off now. It was supposed to get there in 2 days and it is now 6 days--even taking into account the weekend it should be there!
2 x

Margui

Re: Anybody hear from Catticus? Here or Yonder

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I hope Catticus is Ok.
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I was wondering if she got it today too. That’s very strange JewelryQueen that they won’t tell you anything about your orders. I would be getting torqued off too, don’t understand why they can’t tell you about your own purchases. Strange, but hope things are a little better about the upcoming wedding. I do pray her and her Mom are doing okay & they have gotten the situations with the doctors straightened out now. I’m just a bundle of nerves lately. My mother in law was admitted to the hospital yesterday with a temperature of 104, they still don’t know why. She just got out a couple months ago with sepsis. It’s always something, maybe ask for a manager or if the orders have shipped, write down the tracking number & track it. I get an email when mine ships and I sign up for text or email notifications. I choose text & can see exactly where it’s at and when it’s delivered. I hope this helps ♥️♥️♥️
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Bat signal to the forum members! I keep getting funky phone calls from Customer Service regarding the lamp situation and my other orders as it seems NOW they don't know where to send the stuff I ordered for myself. Tried to track the lamp order and they are supposedly having web issues and will tell me nothing. Does anyone know if she got it? I am starting to get torqued off now. It was supposed to get there in 2 days and it is now 6 days--even taking into account the weekend it should be there!
Hi there, I just got back from yonder. I spent time reading
a new topic posted about matrix sleeping beauty. I took a
quick look at another topic or two, but saw no new news
from anyone.
Sorry about your issue with customer service. It sounded
like you had the perfect plan and their help in getting the
lamp to Catt! That should not have had anything at all to
do with where your own orders should go!
It's lookin' like there needs to be a bit more time to iron
this out, I sure hope it all goes your way.
Also.......forgive me, but I am looking forward to the way
this screwed up story adventure (that can only happen to
you) ends happily! XO
2 x

JewelryQueen

Thanks for looking for me. I just don't get it. But as we all know if it can happen it will happen to me!

And I just gotta ask what is the point of Sleeping Beauty with matrix? It is known because of the color and being matrix free.
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks for looking for me. I just don't get it. But as we all know if it can happen it will happen to me!

And I just gotta ask what is the point of Sleeping Beauty with matrix? It is known because of the color and being matrix free.
I do hope that all goes well.

It's true that the coveted SB has no matrix.
I think the w/matrix has been sold here and
the host of yonder may have gotten it here.
$9.99. She posted it's pic, and she is fond
of it. If I'd have known you were gonna give
me a 'pop quiz'.....I'd have studied. :lol:

.....just went yonder....most matrix in a SBT
is white, due to it being quartz. She also
believes that many of us have dyed SB in our
jewelry boxes. She is not raising alarm, just
saying. She also posted the SB w/matrix that
she is fond of, and it's pretty.
0 x

JewelryQueen

Well I talked to Customer Service (They called me) and I explained my concerns. They said they would call me right back when they figured it out. That was two hours and thirty three minutes now and I haven't gotten a call. Starting to grit my teeth, even though I am usually a patient person. Takes a lot but-- when I blow, I blow!

If turquoise is dyed it dang well better say so on the product description. I am still trying to picture it with a white matrix but I am fairly sure I would like it better without. Just personal preference I guess.
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I got lucky once 2 years ago to reach the right person in shoplc customer service.
I had questioned Tenner whether Mundarara rubies were FF. He said absolutely, THEY ARE NOT FISSURE FILLED.
But in Google I read they were. I had bought a pair of Mundarara ruby earrings for my new Daughter in law from Shoplc. If it was FF, I was not giving it to her.
So I emailed customer service. They sent me a statement from their Education area. It is FISSURE FILLED as per shoplc.
I appreciated them telling me the truth. I returned the earrings and got her something else.
Good luck !!
1 x

Ginger

I hope you hear something soon JewelryQueen, I can imagine how frustrating it must be. Good night everyone 💜💜
1 x

Ginger

I hope you hear something soon JewelryQueen, I can imagine how frustrating it must be. Good night everyone 💜💜
0 x