Did you ever hear back from CS ????
I haven't heard from Catticus , there's nothing yonder
0 x

Gypsy

Re: Anybody hear from Catticus? Here or Yonder

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Bat signal to the forum members! I keep getting funky phone calls from Customer Service regarding the lamp situation and my other orders as it seems NOW they don't know where to send the stuff I ordered for myself. Tried to track the lamp order and they are supposedly having web issues and will tell me nothing. Does anyone know if she got it? I am starting to get torqued off now. It was supposed to get there in 2 days and it is now 6 days--even taking into account the weekend it should be there!
@JewelryQueen
I didnt see anything from Catticus but I did post to her yonder about bat signal. - Gypsy
0 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Bat signal to the forum members! I keep getting funky phone calls from Customer Service regarding the lamp situation and my other orders as it seems NOW they don't know where to send the stuff I ordered for myself. Tried to track the lamp order and they are supposedly having web issues and will tell me nothing. Does anyone know if she got it? I am starting to get torqued off now. It was supposed to get there in 2 days and it is now 6 days--even taking into account the weekend it should be there!
@JewelryQueen
Ginger is right about tracking it is so much easier to get info on where your order is by going through USPS
and tracking package and getting notifications I use phone and text messages you can also get emails. They'll notify you with each handoff of your pkg
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Ladies

I have been up all night fussing about this and it is now almost 3 AM. At this point I still cannot access the tracking number only thr LC order #. I will attempt to contact Danielle first thing as it has now been almost 9 hrs since Customer Service "will call me right back"! No attempted good deed goes unpunished, I guess. This was supposed to just be a little surprise and I fear at this point it is nothing but a big disappointment to Catticus who sorely needs some cheer instead, and I fear I have only made things worse and am sorry I started the whole thing!!
3 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Ladies

I have been up all night fussing about this and it is now almost 3 AM. At this point I still cannot access the tracking number only thr LC order #. I will attempt to contact Danielle first thing as it has now been almost 9 hrs since Customer Service "will call me right back"! No attempted good deed goes unpunished, I guess. This was supposed to just be a little surprise and I fear at this point it is nothing but a big disappointment to Catticus who sorely needs some cheer instead, and I fear I have only made things worse and am sorry I started the whole thing!!
Well if your order history isnt giving you your tracking # then they still have issues on site ☹
0 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Ladies

JQ, it will work out. sorry for the frustration that you feel
you put upon yourself right now. on the other hand, Catt is
probably still looking forward to the joy.
won't we all rejoice when we hear that the 'eagle has landed?'

praying all goes well with the rest of the week and your daughters
up coming wedding.
3 x

JewelryQueen

Thanks everyone for your advice and concern. In RE to the shipping issue I think I will go straight to the big D.

Perhaps this is God's way of distracting me from the wedding. So far I have picked out a pair of shoes to wear and only have 4 1/2 days to go.

Ginger is your mother-in-law OK? That is a pretty high fever. Not quite brain damage territory but pretty bad.

Well I sure hope I have good news about the eagle landing soon! Will let you all know when I hear something.
4 x

Gypsy

Ladies -
Just rec'd email from Catticus........

She will not be returning to forum or SLC ,because of security concerns. Her mom is still the same and waiting. This is wearing her down 🥺🥺🥺

@JewelryQueen
Catticus has still not rec'd the package. She says just the fact that you thought of her and tried means more.to her than anything ❣💕 she wants you to TRY and get yonder ❗ and she feels badly that.this has caused you so.much frustration. And if by chance she receives any of your packages she will return them to you 😊
There was ALOT more details as you know how our Catticus could write a post 😊 but these were main points I'll read it again and see if I missed important details. - Gypsy
3 x

JewelryQueen

Well I sure am relieved that Catticus is being heard from as the radio silence here had me worried! Am more than out of sorts that she hasn't gotten my gift tho!! I e-mailed the big D but have not gotten a response yet.

As soon as things settle down I will attempt to "go where no techno plebe has gone before" and try to get over yonder on the other site. Wish me luck!
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I feel emotional relief that you heard from her 🙏🏻Thank God
3 x