Video Issue

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Video Issue

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

The on air was out for almost 1 hr. Not a big loss seeing less of certain hosts. In about 1 hr Tenner will come on again to host instead of Shannon who is not feeling well. He sounds hoarse himself. I just know poor Tenner will use all his energy just to get thru. To me thats an enjoyable show. He is very charming until he resorts to fake price playing.
I doubt he has energy for games, so im ready 👍😆
1 x

Vicky

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Oh no. Peter has come to save the day. Its the Peter and Tenner extravaganza hour🤪 . Its ok. I just need to add an extra energy scoop to the ole ☕️And of course for some energy🍰🧁🍧. Now lets hope the sale items will stimulate the 👻
2 x

Jt

Re: Video Issue + feedback re: hosts and Shoplc glam

Post by Jt » 4 years ago

Do these hosts ever sleep? Guess I am not alone in this. :|
I am relieved you the other customers love the glam n glitter same as I do. Comraderie is great. Coffee brewing, yes!
Jt
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
There’s major issues with this website, I just posted a reply to JewelryQueen about her orders & it said someone else had posted a comment and did I still want to post it? I posted & it’s a double post from me, it’s acting like someone is in my account & it’s showing me as 2 people, if that makes sense.
@Ginger
That message just means that someone else posted to the thread at the same time as you did and it wants to make sure you still want to post your response.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Me too and this entire website is still having issues. It says different numbers at the top with the word Gateway. Then I click out & come back, half the homepage is gone. It’s been doing this for 2 days now & I am concerned about ordering anything from the website. I still haven’t been able to delete 4 of my credit cards and they aren’t associated with my budget payments.
@Ginger
Call CS- they can remove those ....my edit button wasnt working either to delete card . I called and they removed for me.
1 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you all for your feedback regarding this issue. I have already forwarded everyone's reports to our web administration team, but we would appreciate it if everyone would send in the following to customerservice@shoplc.com: Operating System, Browser (or if you are using the app), and IP address so we can provide a more detailed report to our web department. Thank you again everyone for your feedback, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x