Tracking return credits

bluez

Tracking return credits

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

Has anyone figured out a good system to track credits for returns?

My credit card statement is a mess. I wish the Return Department would send out a response for every returned object. Rarely, I receive a "Your Refund Has Been Processed", but it does not include the dollar amount of the credit.

I need HELP!
Thanks,
Bluez
7 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Tracking return credits

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

We do apologize that you are not receiving an email for every return that is processed. At this time we do understand that the amount refunded is not being reflected in the emails that go out. If you need help with reconciling your statement to your refunds, you can request a refund report from our Customer Service department to be sent to your email or physical address.
2 x

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » 4 years ago

Another mess when trying to track return refunds (and even purchase amounts) is that LC doesn't charge the total amount of an item, it gets posted in unfathomable amounts, bearing no relation to base cost, shipping cost, whatever.

I can never reconcile payments to LC nor refunds from LC.

How hard can this be in today's computerized environment???
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

scoobydoo wrote:
4 years ago
Another mess when trying to track return refunds (and even purchase amounts) is that LC doesn't charge the total amount of an item, it gets posted in unfathomable amounts, bearing no relation to base cost, shipping cost, whatever.

I can never reconcile payments to LC nor refunds from LC.

How hard can this be in today's computerized environment???
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your input. Regarding refunds, depending on certain conditions (if the return is an item over 30 days from receipt, there are no issues with the item, refused package, final sale item, etc.) certain fees like the 25% restocking fee and $6.49 return label fee may apply. This can make your refund amount differ from the amount you paid. Thank you again for your understanding and being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

bluez

I requested a refund report to be emailed to me on 10/06/19 with no results. So I called with my request again on 10/14/19. Still no email.
Help, please.
Bluez
1 x

Moderator_Preston

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
I requested a refund report to be emailed to me on 10/06/19 with no results. So I called with my request again on 10/14/19. Still no email.
Help, please.
Bluez
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your message. We have gone ahead and sent one out to your email. Please allow a few hours for it to show up in your inbox, and make sure to check your spam folder if it doesn't show up soon. Thank you again for your message, and being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

bluez

Thanks Preston! You are "The Man"!
Got it, it is now a work in progress!
Bluez
2 x

Daisy

Post by Daisy » 4 years ago

It almost feels like with Returns they are testing you. My items show up as returned on the website but like you say it’s hard to track. I’ve had to Take my time to call In and give the agents all the information in order to receive my return credit I had to point out I was missing a $1200 Tanzanite loose stone which was shown to be returned but I never received that amount back to my credit card. It has happened a few times. They encourage us to buy things and check them out for 30 days however it’s hard to keep up with.
2 x

Moderator_Preston

Daisy wrote:
4 years ago
It almost feels like with Returns they are testing you. My items show up as returned on the website but like you say it’s hard to track. I’ve had to Take my time to call In and give the agents all the information in order to receive my return credit I had to point out I was missing a $1200 Tanzanite loose stone which was shown to be returned but I never received that amount back to my credit card. It has happened a few times. They encourage us to buy things and check them out for 30 days however it’s hard to keep up with.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. We deeply apologize that you feel that tracking returns is stressful. We will certainly make sure to pass along your feedback to our dedicated Voice of the Customer team, who when then address with the teams responsible. Thank you again for your message, and being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x