Refunds

Kittycat

Refunds

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I still have not received my refund, called CS last week and was told they were processing returns from the 21st, mine were received on the 23rd. I called again today and the girl told me she would refund 1 of the 3 for me but the warehouse had to do the other 2, don't know why? I checked later and did not see the refund. It has been over a week. They told me it could take 10 days. I never had this happen before where it took this long, maybe because of Christmas returns? I returned something to 2 of the other shopping channels and
the one processed my return the next day, the other in 5 days. All three channels received them the same day. Don't know why IS is so slow!
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Refunds

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

This is unacceptable! Who do they think they are to hold our funds forever? It's a REFUND! Refunds are not complicated! This is ridiculous! I'm getting p**ssed at how they are jerking us around. I'm asking Senator Ted Cruz to look into this company and the law and SLC is in his backdoor! SLC is BLATANTLY ripping people off left and right and enough is enough!

@modteam Give ALL departments this message especially your executives! YOU will deal with this in favor of the customer!
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Senator Cruz has been contacted and believe me HE cares when Americans are getting ripped off!
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I received my refund already for a cancellation that they did, according to them the earrings that I ordered were defective.
5 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Kittycat, someone at Shopl c is being untruthful. I sent items back on 21 st. I called yesterday and I was told they were working on returns from 17 th but in a couple of days they wou!d be on 21st. REALLY?
6 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Senator Cruz has been contacted and believe me HE cares when Americans are getting ripped off!
@OSOTT good job! Sometimes we just have
to protect ourselves from companies that jerk us
around 👍🏻
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Something is not right, it is taking to long. I sent some back after that date and mine have already been refunded. Christmas should no longer be effecting refunds.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

4 years ago
@OSOTT
You are so right ❗❗❗❗
If we were having our cup of tea I could tell you a wonderful story involving Senator Cruz and a letter I wrote him when my husband was ill. I will be forever grateful to that wonderful man. 🥰 -Gypsy
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
@OSOTT
You are so right ❗❗❗❗
If we were having our cup of tea I could tell you a wonderful story involving Senator Cruz and a letter I wrote him when my husband was ill. I will be forever grateful to that wonderful man. 🥰 -Gypsy
omg, I' would love to hear about it! He is sharp and he listens! I've already heard back and I'm providing a more detailed report and they have this forum as well to read the complaints!
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
@OSOTT
You are so right ❗❗❗❗
omg, I' would love to hear about it! He is sharp and he listens! I've already heard back and I'm providing a more detailed report and they have this forum as well to read the complaints!
😊 too much detail to try and type here about it but I will reiterate- forever grateful to him
1 x