The Good Word from Catticus

JewelryQueen

Re: The Good Word from Catticus

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Catticus

It just has not been the same without you!!! Thank you for the update on your mom and dad. Big hugs for all!
5 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

So true. And the sociopaths who think they're just fine and dandy scare me far more than the stereotypical "drooling at the mouth weirdos."
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Catticus- you are going thru sooo much !! Thank god for the pump. Years ago it was injections every couple hours. As long as the IV line was patent. Frequently the vein would collapse and the pain meds had to be given IM ( into a muscle ) until a new vein got accessed, or under the skin which was not as effective. Now its constant relief without all these extra moves. It allows the patient to function. The patches are also a god saver.
Your dad might be able to get a Cortisone injection directly into his foot ( usually given on the side of his heel) Relieves the pain for a good while.
It is soooo hard to see a parent suffer. I remember 😓
My best wishes 😘
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Catticus 🌺🌸🌺

Good morning ☕ I've lost track.....did you receive your package from JQ ❓ Gypsy 💕💃🔮

BTW - Haven't seen any new blog posts yonder 🤔 if there is I cant find them. Hope Gemaholic hasn't stopped posting
2 x