Unfortunate First Order and Policy

Parisienne

Unfortunate First Order and Policy

Post by Parisienne » 4 years ago

Unfortunately, for my very first order, I decided on 3 of the very nice looking bangle bracelets with flowers embedded in acrylic, with silver-look trim and magnet closure. One was destined for my daughter's birthday. I wore one to work and day one: it came apart. The magnet doesn't work. Decided to send it back and discovered that I'd have to pay a return label fee of $6.49, leaving me with a loss of about $3.00 on the bracelet (it was $9.99). Now, I realize $9.99 isn't much, but I certainly expected the product to last more than half a morning of wear...Now, I'm afraid the second one that I purchased for myself, and to give my daughter the one I was saving for her...
3 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Re: Unfortunate First Order and Policy

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

Parisienne wrote:
4 years ago
Unfortunately, for my very first order, I decided on 3 of the very nice looking bangle bracelets with flowers embedded in acrylic, with silver-look trim and magnet closure. One was destined for my daughter's birthday. I wore one to work and day one: it came apart. The magnet doesn't work. Decided to send it back and discovered that I'd have to pay a return label fee of $6.49, leaving me with a loss of about $3.00 on the bracelet (it was $9.99). Now, I realize $9.99 isn't much, but I certainly expected the product to last more than half a morning of wear...Now, I'm afraid the second one that I purchased for myself, and to give my daughter the one I was saving for her...
We apologize for this inconvenience! We will be very happy to accept the damaged item back for a full refund. We do not charge the return label fee for defective item returns. If you require any assistance returning the item or have any questions, please reach out to me at christopher.rogers@shoplc.com.

Thank you for shopping with Shop LC!
3 x