Sukriti bags

Kittycat

Sukriti bags

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Has anyone else had a Sukriti bag that the paint flaked off? I bought a black bag with a yellow lion,it also had green on it. The paint is flaking off. I bought it in the late summer and just tarted using it a month ago. I have 2 others from Sukriti and no problems with those.
2 x

Boston Irish

Re: Sukriti bags

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

I still would send it back tell them you want a credit! this should not happen.
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Has anyone else had a Sukriti bag that the paint flaked off? I bought a black bag with a yellow lion,it also had green on it. The paint is flaking off. I bought it in the late summer and just tarted using it a month ago. I have 2 others from Sukriti and no problems with those.
@Kittycat

I think I saw post from another that also had issue with paint flaking on thier Sukriti.....Sorry I cant remember who though...... I would return also especially since you just started to use. Maybe speak with a MOD - Gypsy

@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_ ANYONE PLEASE assist Kittycat
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I had one just last month that came in with paint missing on it so it went right. I would see if they will take it back.
3 x

Moderator_Robert

Post by Moderator_Robert » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
@Kittycat

I think I saw post from another that also had issue with paint flaking on thier Sukriti.....Sorry I cant remember who though...... I would return also especially since you just started to use. Maybe speak with a MOD - Gypsy

@Moderator_Danielle
Moderator_ ANYONE PLEASE assist Kittycat
Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention! @Kittycat please contact our modteam directly at customerservice@shoplc.com and we will be happy to assist. Your purchase is still within our return timeframe and since your purse is flaking it would be considered defective. We want to make sure you are able to enjoy your item and if not we want to help. We look forward to hearing from you!
Best Regards,
Robert
3 x

Kittycat

I bought it in August, but just started using it a month ago. So it's too late now. Just was curious if anyone else had this problem as I have two others and no problems with them. It may have been me who posted about this before and no one responded.
2 x

Moderator_Robert

Post by Moderator_Robert » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I bought it in August, but just started using it a month ago. So it's too late now. Just was curious if anyone else had this problem as I have two others and no problems with them. It may have been me who posted about this before and no one responded.
I am so sorry for the confusion. Your item is still eligible for return as and we would be happy to help as the item is unfortunately defective and we are aware of the date of purchase. Feel free to email us at the mod team using our email customerservice@shoplc.com. If you do still want to keep the item I completely understand as well.
Best Regards,
Robert
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Very sorry to hear about what happened with the paint! May I have the order information to danielle.jackson@shoplc.com
1 x

Kittycat

Danielle the item number is 3415548 and the invoice number is LC30370763. I don't know how to email you directly. You can call me.
0 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Danielle the item number is 3415548 and the invoice number is LC30370763. I don't know how to email you directly. You can call me.
Hi Kittycat, Danielle will see it better like this

@Moderator_Danielle

Can you please help Kittycat
1 x