Off the forums for awhile

honey

Re: Off the forums for awhile

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
HowRevelationary wrote:
4 years ago
Hey Ginger, thank you for sharing your post. I’m feeling a bit of your sadness tonight. My 83 year old mother suffered a massive stroke a week ago, and after a slow decline, is being put into hospice care. We’ve been told it may take up to a week for her to pass. Your words of wisdom and advice couldn’t have come at a better time. Please take care of yourself during this difficult time. Prayers.
@HowRevelationary
I dont think we've chatted before but, I am really very sorry about your mother 🥺 I'll include your family in prayer 💜💔 -Gypsy
HR, take one day at a time, your mom is blessed to have you near.
many prayers
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

HowRevelationary wrote:
4 years ago
Hey Ginger, thank you for sharing your post. I’m feeling a bit of your sadness tonight. My 83 year old mother suffered a massive stroke a week ago, and after a slow decline, is being put into hospice care. We’ve been told it may take up to a week for her to pass. Your words of wisdom and advice couldn’t have come at a better time. Please take care of yourself during this difficult time. Prayers.
Im so, so sorry to hear this. I feel your sadness and pain. Please know we are here for you. You and your Mom are in my prayers. ❤
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I want to thank each and everyone of you for the kindness & caring words to me. My Mom had a massive heart attack, out of the blue, and they couldn’t revive her at the hospital. I’m still numb and shocked at this happening, she always said she would live to be 100. Her visitation will be Tuesday from 2-8 pm and her funeral will be Wednesday. Please hold your loved ones as close to you as you can, you never know what tomorrow will bring. Make amends with the ones who you might have had unkind words with, because it’s better to forgive than hold a grudge. If only I could have told my Mom that I forgave her for deserting my sister and me, I feel so guilty. Things with her were never easy, constantly telling me she hated me, but I wish I had the chance for 1 last conversation with her to make peace within my own soul. But I live with it, so please tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. And I want to tell all of you that you mean the world to me. We’ve not met, but I’ve formed a sisterhood with all of you that I cherish. Thank you again for all your prayers & I will see you soon. Much love to everyone ♥️💔🙏🏻
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

HowRevelationary wrote:
4 years ago
@HowRevelationary, I'm so, so sorry. Please know that you and your mother will be remembered in my prayers. May God make smooth the path before you.
2 x

lvgirl120583

Post by lvgirl120583 » 4 years ago

I am so sorry for your loss!
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I want to thank each and everyone of you for the kindness & caring words to me. My Mom had a massive heart attack, out of the blue, and they couldn’t revive her at the hospital. I’m still numb and shocked at this happening, she always said she would live to be 100. Her visitation will be Tuesday from 2-8 pm and her funeral will be Wednesday. Please hold your loved ones as close to you as you can, you never know what tomorrow will bring. Make amends with the ones who you might have had unkind words with, because it’s better to forgive than hold a grudge. If only I could have told my Mom that I forgave her for deserting my sister and me, I feel so guilty. Things with her were never easy, constantly telling me she hated me, but I wish I had the chance for 1 last conversation with her to make peace within my own soul. But I live with it, so please tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. And I want to tell all of you that you mean the world to me. We’ve not met, but I’ve formed a sisterhood with all of you that I cherish. Thank you again for all your prayers & I will see you soon. Much love to everyone ♥️💔🙏🏻
Ginger, you are so sweet and so kind. I feel awful that you are hurting and on top of that, that you feel guilt. You are in my prayers and always in my thoughts! Hugs ❤
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Ginger
🥺💔 we will be here when you are ready 🥺-Gypsy
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

HowRevelationary, I'm so sorry about your mom's condition. I experienced the same situation with my own mother several years ago. Doctors told me it was inevitable, just a matter of time. Such a tremendous feeling of helplessness. I sat with her & talked to her because it was the only thing I could do. I choose to believe she knew I was there & heard everything I said. Prayers for you & your family 🙏
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Dear Ginger, You have my deepest condolences and I pray comfort will find you through our Father. I wish you a good rest tonight and peace fill your broken heart. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, sweet lady.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Dear Ginger, You have my deepest condolences and I pray comfort will find you through our Father. I wish you a good rest tonight and peace fill your broken heart. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, sweet lady.
5 x