They are sending the wrong pendant

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: They are sending the wrong pendant

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Well OSOTT,
You were right !!
They sent a pendant that looks like its less then even a carat. The invoice says 1.81 ct diamonds. The shipping says 1.35 ct diamonds. I say its neither. I emailed Preston. She gave it over to CS who as we expected, wants me to wait in line at the post office to return it. How is that justice for their internal issues. I told them to send a shipping company to pick it up. If they suffer no consequences for messing up, they will just keep on doing it.
I think I will hold off buying anything until they do the right thing. I dont even think they care. I CARE !!
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Well OSOTT,
You were right !!
They sent a pendant that looks like its less then even a carat. The invoice says 1.81 ct diamonds. The shipping says 1.35 ct diamonds. I say its neither. I emailed Preston. She gave it over to CS who as we expected, wants me to wait in line at the post office to return it. How is that justice for their internal issues. I told them to send a shipping company to pick it up. If they suffer no consequences for messing up, they will just keep on doing it.
I think I will hold off buying anything until they do the right thing. I dont even think they care. I CARE !!
@Vicky

For SLC to not honor your confirmation is terrible way to treat a customer. This is not right 😡
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Well OSOTT,
You were right !!
Dang it! I'm so disappointed for you Vicky! You caught the mistake instantly, communicated immediately, yet they still screwed it up. I would take it to a jeweler and ask them to give you the ct weight of it? Then from there you at least can tell them what it actually is vs. what you purchased. I'm so sorry. You have rights and it's like SLC just does as it pleases, and doesn't honor it business.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I wish they would stop showing pendants with chains if chains are not included.
3 x