They are sending the wrong pendant

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

To all my friends at the Forum,
As I told you Gypsy, I had a bad feeling —-Preston let me know that they are sending the smaller diamond pendant of 1.35ct instead of the 1.81 ct Nikki showed on Air and they confirmed that I ordered. It was not only a bigger ct weight, it was a larger physical size heart. I dont want the smaller one.
They are offering 25% off. No. I dont want even 100% off. I buy huge amount of items from Shoplc. I want the size Nikki showed. If they had it on Air, it exists.
Over 100 buyers ordered it. Maybe they want the smaller one for a 25% reduction.
Its almost a half carat less then what they showed on air.
How would you handle it ??
3 x

Vicky

As I told you Gypsy, I had a bad feeling —-Preston let me know that they are sending the smaller diamond pendant of 1.35ct instead of the 1.81 ct Nikki showed on Air and they confirmed that I ordered. It was not only a bigger ct weight, it was a larger physical size heart. I dont want the smaller one.
They are offering 25% off. No. I dont want even 100% off. I buy huge amount of items from Shoplc. I want the size Nikki showed. If they had it on Air, it exists.
Over 100 buyers ordered it. Maybe they want the smaller one for a 25% reduction.
3 x

Gypsy

Re: They are sending the wrong pendant

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
What carat weights does your order confirmation show ? If it shows that you ordered the 1.85 ct (?)
@ the aired price that's the order I would argue for.
3 x

Vicky

The order shows I ordered and it was confirmed that its 1.81 ct diamond heart. Then when they sent a shipping tracking number, it showed they shipped a 1.35 ct diamond pendant.
Preston said they let her know its the smaller one.
How could 3 different items all have the same item number. I have snapshots of all. I have a snapshot of their confirmation that I ordered the 1.81 ct.
Nikki showed the larger pendant on air, thats why it sold out in minutes.
I have plenty of smaller heart pendants from Shoplc.
I would even accept the on air sample if they only have one that size.
Sooo aggravating !!
This is a symptom of a internal failure. No way should the same item number be able to be assigned to 3 different pendants without setting off some alarm.
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
The other night, Katie showed the Tanzanite earrings. They were AAA Tanzy and diamond eartings for $29.99. Of course they realized it was a mistake but they didnt say anything. They broke away and switched earrings hoping no one would notice. Its gotten to the point that we have to record what we are watching so we can prove we bought what they were showing.
3 x

Vicky

Preston agrees they made a mistake in ct weight. She claims it was always just 1.35ct, not 1.81 ct. im not sure what happened. I am upset that she claims there is no 1.81 ct diamond heart at shoplc. I believe there is, but it was offered by mistake for $99 so shoplc stands to lose money. I told her I am willing to accept the on air sample. I bet that will not be available.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Preston agrees they made a mistake in ct weight. She claims it was always just 1.35ct, not 1.81 ct. im not sure what happened. I am upset that she claims there is no 1.81 ct diamond heart at shoplc. I believe there is, but it was offered by mistake for $99 so shoplc stands to lose money. I told her I am willing to accept the on air sample. I bet that will not be available.
Preston Weaver is a female?
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

Wow they better give you the big one! I too would not accept discount. This site is not letting me type what I want keeps spelling words wrong? I go girl!
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

and Vicky......I know that you let them know right off the
bat that there were three items with the same number and,
you described them, and they should have halted and not
even proceeded to send you the item that you did not want!!

I do feel so bad if the one that you wanted is sold out, but
other than the aggravation, you should not owe them a
cent to ship it back if need be. And you should not have to
have a delay on the refund!
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
The other night, Katie showed the Tanzanite earrings. They were AAA Tanzy and diamond earrings for $29.99. Of course they realized it was a mistake but they didnt say anything. They broke away and switched earrings hoping no one would notice. Its gotten to the point that we have to record what we are watching so we can prove we bought what they were showing.
@Gemsnob
I saw Katie do that too! ha I saw the earrings and did a double
take as she was showing them and trying to convince everyone
that they were AAA.....and they were actually AAAA.
ha!!! silence, and then the camera man never did zoom in
again!
6 x