Personal Posts and Shop LC forum

Gemsnob

Re: Personal Posts and Shop LC forum

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Here we go again. I got a 504 Gateway error when I posted earlier then when I reloaded, my unfinished post, posted, plus my finished post. Total of the same post twice. In other words, when I reloaded, it took me back to the post I was creating/writing. So I finished it - and posted. After I posted, I then saw the post I was working on, when the 504 Gateway error occurred, was also posted. ?? stupid.

What is up with this?
I was having trouble pulling up different topics. It was all frozen so I logged out, cleared the cache and tried to log back in. It took forever. I never got any ever messages but something was definitely wrong. On top of that, Im disgusted that Shoplc is choosing to deal with its returns by lying. Whose idea is this? Its just gross. What president would give the go ahead to change tags and lie?
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Here we go again. I got a 504 Gateway error when I posted earlier then when I reloaded, my unfinished post, posted, plus my finished post. Total of the same post twice. In other words, when I reloaded, it took me back to the post I was creating/writing. So I finished it - and posted. After I posted, I then saw the post I was working on, when the 504 Gateway error occurred, was also posted. ?? stupid.

What is up with this?
I was having trouble pulling up different topics. It was all frozen so I logged out, cleared the cache and tried to log back in. It took forever. I never got any ever messages but something was definitely wrong. On top of that, Im disgusted that Shoplc is choosing to deal with its returns by lying. Whose idea is this? Its just gross. What president would give the go ahead to change tags and lie?
No kidding, but they messed up! A few of my returns were purchased, full price, at the Anthill Garnet show, during the live presentation! I bought several pieces to compare and see if I like one better than the other. I bought three different rings, one set, and two earrings. All on the same invoice. I double dog dare them to say it was clearance and I know for a fact they didn't have yellow non-returnable tags. Regardless of the tags, a a simple look at the purchase date, timestamp (if so) corresponds to the exact time of the premiere presentation. It wasn't clearance. I kept pieces too but I took the dang tags off when I put them in my jewelry box!
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

I'm posting this here and not my "Call on Customer Service" thread I started about my returned returns problem.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SLC! Look over there!

looking at my returned returns...... I'm digging them...again. :shock: They are so pretty! dang.
but the POINT IS, SLC is trying to scam me! So, no. I will fight for this. :evil:
little ants mined them....<3
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Our dear Ginger

So glad you checked in! I get in a panic (such a worry wort) so was up all night praying and trying to send soothing thoughts to you. I should not have favorites but you are definitely in the top five of my hit parade! You have such a pure and caring heart and have been through so much. It just seems unfair that you are dealing with chaos now.

I'll try to come up with a funny story to cheer you up just as soon as I can. To the Batmobile! I need inspiration!!
5 x

Moderator_Robert

Post by Moderator_Robert » 4 years ago

4 years ago
I'm posting this here and not my "Call on Customer Service" thread I started about my returned returns problem.

looking at my returned returns...... I'm digging them...again. :shock: They are so pretty! dang.
but the POINT IS, SLC is trying to scam me! So, no. I will fight for this. :evil:
We're so sorry your returns are no to your expectations. We would be happy to review your returns with you to help. Please contact us at either 1 (877) 899-0078 or customerservice@shoplc.com so that we may help you.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Our dear Ginger

So glad you checked in! I get in a panic (such a worry wort) so was up all night praying and trying to send soothing thoughts to you. I should not have favorites but you are definitely in the top five of my hit parade! You have such a pure and caring heart and have been through so much. It just seems unfair that you are dealing with chaos now.

I'll try to come up with a funny story to cheer you up just as soon as I can. To the Batmobile! I need inspiration!!
Who else is trying to figure out the other four? :shock:
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Moderator_Robert wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

We're so sorry your returns are no to your expectations. We would be happy to review your returns with you to help. Please contact us at either 1 (877) 899-0078 or customerservice@shoplc.com so that we may help you.
Nope, Robert, thanks but not good enough. I'm waiting on Danielle. Please ask Danielle to contact me regarding this. I have a thread I started regarding this explaining and I sent Danielle an email. I'm not going down the 1-800 number that goes no where and get someone that doesn't have the training to deal with this.

It's NOT about not liking the items. It is about these items are ELIGIBLE for returns yet they were sent back. So that's the big deal.
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Moderator_Robert wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Nope, Robert, thanks but not good enough. I'm waiting on Danielle. Please ask Danielle to contact me regarding this. I have a thread I started regarding this explaining and I sent Danielle an email. I'm not going down the 1-800 number that goes no where and get someone that doesn't have the training to deal with this.

It's NOT about not liking the items. It is about these items are ELIGIBLE for returns yet they were sent back. So that's the big deal.
I apologize I have been tied up most of the day, working on getting things situated for others I appreciate everyone's patience.
4 x