Personal Posts and Shop LC forum

Gemsnob

Re: Personal Posts and Shop LC forum

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
Ladies I am wondering if this is someone that works for shop L c.? Also there were two people who were nasty to me a few times calling me out about they way I posted told me I better go back to school ok teach maybe I should buy she could take a trip to ????????😅 Made me feel very !😕
Omgosh, thats awful! I didnt see that but sometimes it hard to catch up on everything. You should have reported it. Sorry that happened. ❤
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
Ladies I am wondering if this is someone that works for shop L c.? Also there were two people who were nasty to me a few times calling me out about they way I posted told me I better go back to school ok teach maybe I should buy she could take a trip to ????????😅 Made me feel very !😕
omg! That's terrible! I would love to know who that was! I'm so sorry they said that to you and it would hurt my feelings too! I'm so happy you are posting and joining in convos with us, Boston Irish, and didn't let them chase you away! They have some nerve.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob

So you know far more about this syndrome that I do. I have an aquaintance whose son suffers from this. He underwent intensive behavioral therapy and I feel it has improved his interaction with others quite a bit and it seems to have aided in lessening the isolation for both him and his mother.

How is your daughter doing?
My daughter has faught therapy for years. It wasnt until last year, when she turned 24, that she agreed to it. Her life has been falling apart. She has other issues, anxiety, OCD, extreme negativity called Oppositional Defiant Disorder. She agreed to therapy because her boyfriend at the time demanded she go. She knows she needs it. She was in a partial hospitalization/school years ago when first diagnosed. It was outpatient and mostly therapy. Who knows what she would be like without that but she hated it and thats why she wouldnt do therapy for years. Sometimes I think I need it. Its very stressful. IAutisring you, we have an autism epidemic. If we had this many people with the flu, the government would close the borders, shut down the aitports and scream pandemic. Autism doesnt go away. Many dont live long lives. They have terrible stress and it effects their bodies. What will happen when their parents are gone? I hate that stupid TV show "The Good Doctor". Its no fairy tale. Stop trying to make it seem that way. Anyway. Thanks for asking. ❤
Gemsnob, my heart goes out to you and your beautiful daughter. I see you as such a strong woman. Abundant blessings to you both!
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
omg! That's terrible! I would love to know who that was! I'm so sorry they said that to you and it would hurt my feelings too! I'm so happy you are posting and joining in convos with us, Boston Irish, and didn't let them chase you away! They have some nerve.
@Boston Irish
So sorry ! Agree with OSOTT & Gemsnob please continue to join in . We would love to chat with you
Gypsy
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

That Miss Teach is really cold-hearted. Zero empathy.
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

There are a total of 16 likes supporting the idea that posts about personal matters do not belong here. There are 163 likes supporting us sharing anything we care to--in just the first 2 pages! There are 20 pages here. Does that tell anyone what the consensus is?

How many ways can it be said IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT OR ARE NOT INTERESTED--MOVE ALONG. NOBODY IS TWISTING YOUR ARM TO READ ANYTHING--AND YOU DO NOT OWN THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!! Is that plain enough English or do we need to explain it to you again?
6 x

Gemsnob

4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob

So you know far more about this syndrome that I do. I have an aquaintance whose son suffers from this. He underwent intensive behavioral therapy and I feel it has improved his interaction with others quite a bit and it seems to have aided in lessening the isolation for both him and his mother.

How is your daughter doing?
My daughter has faught therapy for years. It wasnt until last year, when she turned 24, that she agreed to it. Her life has been falling apart. She has other issues, anxiety, OCD, extreme negativity called Oppositional Defiant Disorder. She agreed to therapy because her boyfriend at the time demanded she go. She knows she needs it. She was in a partial hospitalization/school years ago when first diagnosed. It was outpatient and mostly therapy. Who knows what she would be like without that but she hated it and thats why she wouldnt do therapy for years. Sometimes I think I need it. Its very stressful. IAutisring you, we have an autism epidemic. If we had this many people with the flu, the government would close the borders, shut down the aitports and scream pandemic. Autism doesnt go away. Many dont live long lives. They have terrible stress and it effects their bodies. What will happen when their parents are gone? I hate that stupid TV show "The Good Doctor". Its no fairy tale. Stop trying to make it seem that way. Anyway. Thanks for asking. ❤
Gemsnob, my heart goes out to you and your beautiful daughter. I see you as such a strong woman. Abundant blessings to you both!
Thank you so much. I dont feel strong! I have good days and bad days but I guess we all do. I do have very strong Faith. Thats what gets me through. God has saved my life on more than one occasion. I know prayer works. ❤
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

Thank you so much. I dont feel strong! I have good days and bad days but I guess we all do. I do have very strong Faith. Thats what gets me through. God has saved my life on more than one occasion. I know prayer works. ❤
And PLEASE know that you both have my prayers for continued strength and guidance 🙏❤ -Gypsy
4 x

Gemsnob

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

And PLEASE know that you both have my prayers for continued strength and guidance 🙏❤ -Gypsy
Thank you so much Gypsy. That means more than you will ever know. ❤
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Gypsy, it means the world to me to receive your support. It's a gift from the heart and there is nothing better than that. Thank you, my friend. <3
3 x