Fair Warning

Ginger

Re: Fair Warning

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Would you believe February 29th is my 24th wedding anniversary! And February 20th will be my 51st birthday.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Wow ginger, a birthday and and anniversary that close together , I hope you still get two gifts and not both rolled into one. :)
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

That could be a blessing..... 1 big gift instead of 2 little gifts. :lol:
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Don't I know!--Sissy's birthday is Jan 1. Quite close to Christmas. One year she got a piano. I got a tube of tennis balls. Course I was a hellion.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I do not think a tube of tennis balls is a good gift to give a hellion, I can picture you using them to do some damage. :lol: :lol: :lol:
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I do not think a tube of tennis balls is a good gift to give a hellion, I can picture you using them to do some damage. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That was my first thought when I read post 😳😳
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Wow ginger, a birthday and and anniversary that close together , I hope you still get two gifts and not both rolled into one. :)
My birthday is nine days before Christmas & what you said has merit. Everything can get lumped together which is kinda 'not great'.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
My birthday is nine days before Christmas & what you said has merit. Everything can get lumped together which is kinda 'not great'.
LOL, same with me! I was a Christmas baby! Two-fer gifts! lol
3 x

MissTeach

Post by MissTeach » 4 years ago

I actually love Shop LC tanzanite, especially the AAA grade. I have shopped in other stores for tanzanite. I know for a fact that JC Penny was selling a simulated ring for over $200. I preferred to buy the real stone at an affordable price from Shop LC. I have bought several pieces from Shop LC and am very happy with them. :)
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

MissTeach wrote:
4 years ago
I actually love Shop LC tanzanite, especially the AAA grade. I have shopped in other stores for tanzanite. I know for a fact that JC Penny was selling a simulated ring for over $200. I preferred to buy the real stone at an affordable price from Shop LC. I have bought several pieces from Shop LC and am very happy with them. :)
@MissTeach

I love Tanzanite also, I have a very nice collection
But I'm so over the non stop peddling of the Tanzanite especially the super high end pieces that SLC tries to force us to endlessly watch or change channel. And an ALL DAY event again 😳🤯😳🤯-Gypsy
1 x