Items in cart

Kittycat

Items in cart

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I put a couple of pieces of the Charoite in my cart to think about them. I went to my cart after the show and now they are gone from my cart but they are not sold out. So why were they removed when they are now longer showing Charoite and they are NOT sold out?
5 x

Kittycat

Re: Items in cart

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

So once again I put those same items in my cart and they are gone again! I'm so aggravated. They are not sold out so why can't I think about it for a few hours?
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
So once again I put those same items in my cart and they are gone again! I'm so aggravated. They are not sold out so why can't I think about it for a few hours?
The items should be staying in your cart- it has to be some kind of glitch
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I wonder if they are pulling them for employees? If you dont check out right away I mean.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I had a few times items disappeared from my cart in the middle of checking out and when I went to look for them it said sold out but the item had not aired. I called customer service and told them I thought it was sold to an employee and they confirmed it was and told me it was being shipped to New York and we all know which employee has family in New York. Like I said it happened more than once, I am still angry about it .
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I had a few times items disappeared from my cart in the middle of checking out and when I went to look for them it said sold out but the item had not aired. I called customer service and told them I thought it was sold to an employee and they confirmed it was and told me it was being shipped to New York and we all know which employee has family in New York. Like I said it happened more than once, I am still angry about it .
Seriously ❗❓❗❓❗❓
If what you were told is true that is shameful
But if I remember correctly she was one of the hosts that was ridiculing us on national tv 😠😡
4 x

SuzyQ82

Post by SuzyQ82 » 4 years ago

Wow!!!! Beginning to see that this site cannot stand up to truly compete with quality or customer service compared to others on line. Customer service here does not come through, despite many contact regarding continual issues, etc. Still waiting for a resolution many weeks after contacting them for discount on auctions that did not show up on my account. Products are apparently not what is presented. I can understand that there are folks buying and then selling for their own business ...... but SOME bidders? The auctions are a joke! Can't believe individuals winning all the day after day are making any money when winning COUNTLESS bids every day for "premium" offers...... many that are questionable! They must be dropping at least 10k a day (would love to mention names, if asked by this site, would be more than willing to share).... and the "quality" for what they are purchasing? I can site my own experience here. How do you have a chrome diopside bolo bracelet break after a mere five minutes from presentation while standing in front of her with no reason? And BTW, this "daughter is 27 .... not 7! Have watched while apparent long term customers have opted to leave as a result of their incompetence. Guess some of the feedback read referring to "LC" meaning inferior and cheap merchandise may indeed be true. Very sad................
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Seriously ❗❓❗❓❗❓
If what you were told is true that is shameful
But if I remember correctly she was one of the hosts that was ridiculing us on national tv 😠😡
Yes, I remember that infamous incident back in November. It's that host whose favorite errings are hoops.
2 x