We're baaaaaack!

Blossom

Re: We're baaaaaack!

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

How horrific! What has the world come to when someone is senselessly murdered before authorities open their eyes. Annaliisa & Dawn were so lucky that day thanks to Annaliisa. That s.o.b did not get what he deserved for the long-term. I hope for the sake of everyone they keep him locked up & lose the key!
7 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen Wow! That's a real story right out of the national headlines! Thank goodness your daughter was so tough, or her friend (and she) probably would have been goners. So sad for the others who weren't so lucky.
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Father Almighty, that was a close call for your daughter and Dawn. Both of you have come so close to real life killers and these brushes with Satan can only mean, to me, that Angels in Heaven are protecting you. I give thanks to Him that you, your daughter and Dawn, were spared.

I think it's high time you write a book on your life! May God continue to protect you and bless your family forever. <3
7 x

MissTeach

Post by MissTeach » 4 years ago

A horrifying and almost funny (if it weren't so horrifying) tale you have woven for our information and entertainment!! You had me going there for awhile!! I believe you have a future in fiction. Will be on the lookout for any books you publish. I would love to read them!!
0 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

No, the previous story is absolutely NOT FICTION. There is probably something on the internet if you search. It happened in 1997.

Yes, I truly believe that God's grace has protected both of us, probably because we yet have some good things to do in life. Thank Him, because if you are counting on the police or the system you are probably in for a disappointment.

My daughter was also kidnapped one time by a lunatic that she went out with one time before she figured out he was crazy. He first dognapped her puppy and used him to lure her for an exchange. He then managed to subdue her as she was checking out the dog. He duct taped her mouth, hands and ankles and threw her in the trunk! At his apartment he drugged her and threatened to throw her dog out of the second story window if she tried to escape. She did try and he held the puppy's paws on the burning stove. After being up for two days he finally fell asleep, and with the help of his neighbor both she and her dog escaped.

NOW GET THIS--When the police caught this guy he got more jail time for hurting the puppy than he did for what he did to my daughter! He admitted to the damage he did to the dog, but because the witnesses would not testify to the kidnapping (and he would not admit it) the police said they did not know if she went willingly with him. REALLY???? Duct taped in a trunk? God helps those who help themselves-- because He knows the cops might not.
Last edited by JewelryQueen 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

Blossom

MissTeach wrote:
4 years ago
A horrifying and almost funny (if it weren't so horrifying) tale you have woven for our information and entertainment!! You had me going there for awhile!! I believe you have a future in fiction. Will be on the lookout for any books you publish. I would love to read them!!
No way was that fiction!
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

MissTeach wrote:
4 years ago
Funny? Are you a sadist?
Last edited by Gemsnob 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Blossom

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
No, the previous story is absolutely NOT FICTION. There is probably something on the internet if you search. It happened in 1997.

Yes, I truly believe that God's grace has protected both of us, probably because we yet have some good things to do in life. Thank Him, because if you are counting on the police or the system you are probably in for a disappointment.

My daughter was also kidnapped one time by a lunatic that she went out with one time before she figured out he was crazy. He first dognapped her puppy and used him to lure her for an exchange. He then managed to subdue her as she was checking out the dog. He duct taped her mouth, hands and ankles and threw her in the trunk! At his apartment he drugged her and threatened to throw her dog out of the second story window if she tried to escape. She did try and he held the puppy's paws on the burning stove. After being up for two days he finally fell asleep, and with the help of his neighbor both she and her dog escaped.

NOW GET THIS--When the police caught this guy he got more jail time for hurting the puppy than he did for what he did to my daughter! He admitted to the damage he did to the dog, but because the witnesses would not testify to the kidnapping (and he would not admit it) the police said they did not know if she went willingly with him. REALLY???? Duct taped in a trunk? God helps those who help themselves-- because He knows the cops might not.
Wow! So unbelievable even though I have no doubt about it happening. It's way past time for you & your family to enjoy only the good things in life & know the true meaning of peace.💞
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
MissTeach wrote:
4 years ago
Funny? Are you a sadist?
She seems to think the story was a work of Fiction. I dont get it either
5 x

MissTeach

Post by MissTeach » 4 years ago

I'll take your word for it, then. And best wishes!!
0 x