Good Morning

Gypsy

Good Morning

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good morning ❗ Coffees on ☕☕

My first thoughts this morning were of Ginger 🥺
And then yesterday...

That was certainly a wild ride, the family is all coming back together 🥰 standing up for and continuing to support each other and yet still discuss - SLC , the hosts , customer service AND gemstones ❗

How do we manage to do it all 🤔 😉

💕💃💕💃💕💃💕💃💕💃💕
3 x

honey

Re: Good Morning

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Good morning Gypsy, all caught up on the posts overnight.
Coffee's been on and so are my trips to the powder room!!

Very interesting day yesterday.

Yes, thinking of Ginger and family today and tomorrow.

I hope that you have a great day and by the way.........
you could send some of that warm breeze to Western PA!
4 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning Gypsy, all caught up on the posts overnight.
Coffee's been on and so are my trips to the powder room!!

Very interesting day yesterday.

Yes, thinking of Ginger and family today and tomorrow.

I hope that you have a great day and by the way.........
you could send some of that warm breeze to Western PA!
I'll see what I can do about send a breeze your way
I'll be taking care of a kitty with a cold 🥺🥺 one of my kitties has a bad cold and I keep giving him mini steam baths to clear his little nose and hand feeding him cause hes not smelling his food well.
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

awe, kitty will be fine with a little nursing along.
i come from a long family line of touching our pets
noses. my grandma used to call them 'angels with
a cold nose.' - ha
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Good morning! Waking up to a thick fog this morning, and 65 degrees.

Gypsy, you are a good cat mom! I have four 13-14 year old sisters left from a rescued litter. Their birthday is in June. I love them with all my might! When they get a cold I get the humidifier out too to help them breath. They are so precious!

Yes, yesterday was interesting. Had a hard day at home yesterday and it's beginning to sink in that perhaps that this is the new normal. If so, then I question if I can do it alone. I'm having a hard time doing it all. Helping mom walk is like dead weight on me and I'm not very strong either. I had major surgery last November and I"m not as strong as I used to be. Mom is having more "accidents" which takes up a lot of time - cleaning her, the floors, the furniture etc. So, I don't know what the answer is. My brother and sister will not help.

Yesterday I was happy when RS returned. It uplifted me. But then last night, I was so anxious about discussing over yonder, I had anxiety so bad I couldn't sleep the entire night. My heart was fluttering out of beat. Now I'm extra weakened. I'm pretty upset. I don't know what to do about that either. I feel like I'm the bad guy and I know I'm not.

I hope everyone has a good day. I'm confused, sad and a nervous wreck - the fog is exactly how I feel. I do love and respect you all - more than you know.
3 x

Gypsy

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning! Waking up to a thick fog this morning, and 65 degrees.

Gypsy, you are a good cat mom! I have four 13-14 year old sisters left from a rescued litter. Their birthday is in June. I love them with all my might! When they get a cold I get the humidifier out too to help them breath. They are so precious!

Yes, yesterday was interesting. Had a hard day at home yesterday and it's beginning to sink in that perhaps that this is the new normal. If so, then I question if I can do it alone. I'm having a hard time doing it all. Helping mom walk is like dead weight on me and I'm not very strong either. I had major surgery last November and I"m not as strong as I used to be. Mom is having more "accidents" which takes up a lot of time - cleaning her, the floors, the furniture etc. So, I don't know what the answer is. My brother and sister will not help.

Yesterday I was happy when RS returned. It uplifted me. But then last night, I was so anxious about discussing over yonder, I had anxiety attacks and I couldn't sleep the entire night. My heart was fluttering out of beat. Now I'm extra weakened. I'm pretty upset. I don't know what to do about that either. I feel like I'm the bad guy and I know I'm not.

I hope everyone has a good day. I'm confused, sad and a nervous wreck - the fog is exactly how I feel. I do love and respect you all - more than you know.
I have a cool mist humidifier and he gets sequestered periodically for treatment. Its help before. As long as he is eating/drinking and doesn't loose too much weight he should be okay. 🥺 I'm really sorry youre having a difficult time caring for your mom. Do you have any home health care assistance through Medicare?
Yesterday is done. There was a little residual anger out there . As far as the speculation.....doubt anyone would know for certain and I'm for moving on and leaving it alone Dont stress about it 😊
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Good Morning (my Peeps)!

Gypsy, hope your kitty feels better soon.

OSOTT, I never visited the blog, but I'm sorry your experience over yonder was so traumatic. Hope your mom feels better today.

Honey, hopefully Gypsy's warm breeze will pass through western KY as it heads your way! Wind chills Friday expected to be -3 degrees..brrrr!
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

I was happy until the discussion. If reacting to someone brow beating you is bad, then I'm bad I guess. I have moved on.... I just need time to get over yesterday.

Thanks Gypsy, for being so caring and honest. xoxoxo
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Thanks, Blossom. It was traumatic. I was just feeling "at home" and over it. Thank you for hoping my mom gets better. I do too. 'm really worried about her and my strength to carry on. I don't have help and Mom isn't eligible for a lot of medicare stuff. okay. guess I need to start the day. hug
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Shop4joy

Post by Shop4joy » 4 years ago

Good Morning All!
I've been up for a bit, having my morning coffee.
Surprise! Michelle is back!! :D
I have to agree, yesterday was indeed interesting!
And my thoughts and prayers, are with Ginger and her family.

@OSOTT.
As I read your post, I could not help feeling your pain. You are not to blame, in any way. You did nothing wrong! The problem is on the other end!
With everything; you're going through you still manage to be open, caring, funny, and extremely giving.
My thoughts and prayers are with you as well.
3 x