No complaints

Victoria

No complaints

Post by Victoria » 4 years ago

I started shopping at shop lc earlier this year. I generally spend up to $200 a week every week, since February. Of all of the item I've purchased, which is hundreds, I would say 5 has lost a stone 1 came with a stone missing and 1 item has broke. Due to the volume of items I've purchased, this isn't bad. Most of the things that broke were dirt cheap so i reordered them. One item was a chrome diopside marquise cut tennis bracelet. This one was a little pricey, so I took it to the jeweler. My point is 97% of what I bought has been beyond expectations. Jewelry is fragile and may need repairs. If you cannot afford this, buying jewelry isn't for you. All of the grousing in the forums about nonsensical rubbish is utterly uncalled for. That just my perspective anyways.
1 x

SueB

Re: No complaints

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

:o Well I’d say you got pretty lucky!!!!! I gothe ones you didn’t buy!!!!! :cry:
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Victoria wrote:
4 years ago
nonsensical rubbish
That is your opinion. Others are entitled to theirs just as you are to yours.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Hey Victoria, If someone is paying for a high end item they expect quality, we all know the under $10 items are not going to be high end but we do expect items to last longer then 30 days, it is not any different then if you buy anything else. Friday I picked up 3 items from the jeweler that I had to have repaired and they are all as you put it pricey items and as your comment that if you can not afford repairs you should not be shopping, how dare you even say such a thing, some people may not have much money but they still deserve to be able to buy jewelry and even if they might not buy expensive jewelry it is even more important to them that it last since it might be hard for them to buy an item once in a while. If you do not like to what some said it is your choice to not read what they have written. You sound like a snob!
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

The only ONLY piece of jewelry I have ever had to get repaired was my gold rope chain that never comes off my neck(unless I change for a necklace of some other design to match an outfit). It has gotten snagged a time or two and ropes have those little rings.
I have jewelry ranging in cost from one end of the spectrum to some of the $10.00 items.
Can I afford to get it fixed, yes! Should I HAVE to?....NO! Not unless I damage it myself.
It all, no matter what the cost, should be made properly. Workmanship is key.
6 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Victoria wrote:
4 years ago
I started shopping at shop lc earlier this year.
This explains quite a lot, indeed.
All of the grousing in the forums about nonsensical rubbish is utterly uncalled for.
Just in case you aren't aware of this, humans have what are called "eyelids". These are so that we can blink, and close them over our eyes for however long we want.

Otherwise, our eyes would dry out, causing a lot of very painful issues, such as corneal ulcers which if not treated quickly, can cause permanent blindness.

The lids of our eyes are for protection. They can also be used to close over our eyes so that we do not have to see or read something we do not like.

You might want to give this a try.

Or, you could simply stay away from this forum that is filled with a WHOLE LOT of us nonsensical rubbish grousers, myself included, of course.

As an aside, your comments were utterly uncalled for. That's MY perspective.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

👀😳😜
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Ouch! Good one, Catticus! As customers we expected quality from the pieces of jewelry that we bought. Victoria just starting buying recently, but I started buying since their days as The Jewelry Channel. It's not rubbish to have an opinion.
6 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Good Morning,

Thank you all for your feedback positive and negative. We will certainly make sure that all feedback about the quality of our products gets seen by our Voice of the Customer team so it can be addressed to the proper teams. Thank you all again for your feedback and being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

I find Victoria’s point of view to be rubbish. Just because 1 person has had fairly good luck in their purchases doesn’t mean the rest of us are having that same ‘luck’.
My opinion is that it should not be a matter of ‘luck’ ever! Doesn’t matter what the price is. It’s advertised as new and unused and shouldn’t be having stones falling out, clasps that just don’t clasp, rough edges, stone color and clarity that does not match our tv screens or computer monitors. These gem hunters, buyers, manufacturers are supposed to be professionals, if they weren’t no company would buy from them or supply them. We should be enjoying beautiful, well made pieces right out of the box.
5 x