Tucson Gem Show

Gemsnob

Re: Tucson Gem Show

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
@Gemsnob January 32nd? Mystery solved! Now we know why February only has 28 or 29 days.
You are right! Mystery is solved!
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
It looks like it's the same stuff as last year. The California black jade is nephrite - not the more valuable jadeite.
It's not a big deal for me, if the Jade is Nephrite or Jadeite. What Is more important is that the Jade is not dyed. I have green Nephrite Jade from Canada and is not dyed. I hope this California Jade is not dyed and it's the gem they said to be.
3 x

Gemsnob

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
It looks like it's the same stuff as last year. The California black jade is nephrite - not the more valuable jadeite.
It's not a big deal for me, if the Jade is Nephrite or Jadeite. What Is more important is that the Jade is not dyed. I have green Nephrite Jade from Canada and is not dyed. I hope this California Jade is not dyed and it's the gem they said to be.
I agree. I have a Nephrite jade pendant that I love. I like that color of green a lot. The neon colors that they dye the jade isnt appealing at all to me.
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Margui wrote:
4 years ago
Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
I agree. I have a Nephrite jade pendant that I love. I like that color of green a lot. The neon colors that they dye the jade isnt appealing at all to me.
Gemsnob: True. Those neon colors look fake on Jaideite Jade.
2 x

ChiChi2

Post by ChiChi2 » 4 years ago

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN “. It is endless. I was bored last night and used my stopwatch. It averaged about one LADIES and GENTLEMEN every 20 seconds. Make it stop! Switching the channel is the only way to endl the madness
3 x

Gemsnob

ChiChi2 wrote:
4 years ago
“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN “. It is endless. I was bored last night and used my stopwatch. It averaged about one LADIES and GENTLEMEN every 20 seconds. Make it stop! Switching the channel is the only way to endl the madness
That and he must think its flattering to call every woman a "girrrllllll".
Last edited by Gemsnob 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
ChiChi2 wrote:
4 years ago
That and he must think its flattering to call every woman a "girrrllllll". What a twit.
I turned the channel when they came on air. Sorry but I cant take Adi and the way he speed talks .
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Why do I feel im watching a bunch of scammers. None stop about Shungite. Its Not even their noble shungite.
Adi and Nikki carrying on and sound like fools. They even had Shawn on. At least he only talked about EMF.
So many of my friends including me were sorely disappointed by Shungite. The ER’s are full of patients that migrated from Russia complaining of pains and other ailments. I guess all the shungite available in Russia didnt protect them.
If Shungite was so great, how come the hosts hawk massagers to ease their pains ??
2 x

Gemsnob

Post has been removed.
Last edited by Gemsnob 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

ChiChi2 wrote:
4 years ago
I could not believe when I read your post about using a stopwatch because this morning when Adi and Nikki were on, I used my timer on my iphone and I got two a minute at the beginning but later when he was really plugging the polkie diamonds, it jumped to four a minute.
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x