Where's Shawn?

Kittycat

Where's Shawn?

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Haven't seen him in awhile, I know he's not in Tucson. Does anyone know if he got married yet? I know he said was engaged. He doesn't talk about it like Sara use to. But I did hear him mention a fiance.
5 x

Gemsnob

Re: Where's Shawn?

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Haven't seen him in awhile, I know he's not in Tucson. Does anyone know if he got married yet? I know he said was engaged. He doesn't talk about it like Sara use to. But I did hear him mention a fiance.
He might be moving this week. I think he bought a house. Not sure when hes getting married. His fiances name is Malachi.
5 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

That's right I remember him talking about moving. I never heard him mention her name.That is an unusual name. He talks about his cats and dogs but never her. I guess you heard him mention her by name. Very exotic name.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
He might be moving this week. I think he bought a house. Not sure when hes getting married. His fiances name is Malachi.
I love that biblical name, Malachi. Means in Hebrew, "my Angel" or "my messenger."
5 x

Gemsnob

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
That's right I remember him talking about moving. I never heard him mention her name.That is an unusual name. He talks about his cats and dogs but never her. I guess you heard him mention her by name. Very exotic name.
Him. Its a guy.
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I think she is a he.
7 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

I heard him say he'll be back tomorrow the 12th. :)
6 x

Gemsnob

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I used to be friends with Shawn on FB and we talked a few times privately. Believe it or not, he messaged me first. We were friends. His mom even sent me a friend request.
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I used to be friends with Shawn on FB and we talked a few times privately. Believe it or not, he messaged me first. We were friends. His mom even sent me a friend request.
I easily believe it! You're cool, smart, sassy and interesting!
4 x

Gemsnob

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I easily believe it! You're cool, smart, sassy and interesting!
Kookys more like it but thank you. You are very sweet. ❤
4 x