Where's Shawn?

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Where's Shawn?

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

He bought a house. Moving. I know he has a partner. Whoever he lives with is lucky. Shawn is exceptional. I have never seen him lie about a product just to sell it.
6 x

ChiChi2

Post by ChiChi2 » 4 years ago

Host Karen mentioned Shawn recently. Said he was closing on a house and moving but will be back soon
7 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Interesting, Malachi...just add a “te”, and you have Malachite...figures he’d fall for a Gem..
Best of Luck to both of them. ☘️
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
Interesting, Malachi...just add a “te”, and you have Malachite...figures he’d fall for a Gem..
Best of Luck to both of them. ☘️
Thats a great observation. I love it!
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

So glad Shawn is happy. He's a sweetie pie. Love to watch when he is on. He's given me several shout outs. Seems I text a lot when he's on.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Yes he is was closing and moving into a new home. I am happy he found love, I wonder if they have picked a date yet. Hey Gemsnob you are lucky you got Shawn as a friends request, I go creepy married Dan who hit on me and told me he was getting divorced which was a lie.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Yes he is was closing and moving into a new home. I am happy he found love, I wonder if they have picked a date yet. Hey Gemsnob you are lucky you got Shawn as a friends request, I go creepy married Dan who hit on me and told me he was getting divorced which was a lie.
:shock: AS IF!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is so crazy! I bet you were creeped out! :shock:
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks he even told me that some of shop lc customers sent him naked pictures, I think it was a hint, lol, I told him if they did they had no class. He left suddenly and I wondered if someone complained about his antics and had to go.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks he even told me that some of shop lc customers sent him naked pictures, I think it was a hint, lol, I told him if they did they had no class. He left suddenly and I wondered if someone complained about his antics and had to go.
I remember that when he came back from his month long "vacation " he was acting different on air. Dont know how to explain it but I was getting wierd vibes and he seemed "off" even noticed his co-hosts giving him little side-eye.looks . Then he was simply gone.....
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Good Riddance Mr Dan Dennis.
2 x