Burmese Ruby Arrived

Gem Lover

Burmese Ruby Arrived

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

My 4.40 CT. Burmese Ruby came in today and I am pretty pleased with it. The color is beautiful and it is translucent. It is not glass filled but Flux healed which unlike glass filled is a common practice and requires no special care. Ultrasonic cleaners ect... will not damage it. Best of all I got it at a great sale price.
4 x

Blossom

Re: Burmese Ruby Arrived

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
My 4.40 CT. Burmese Ruby came in today and I am pretty pleased with it. The color is beautiful and it is translucent. It is not glass filled but Flux healed which unlike glass filled is a common practice and requires no special care. Ultrasonic cleaners ect... will not damage it. Best of all I got it at a great sale price.
Yay! Glad you are happy with your new ruby ring!💞
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@Gem Lover

I'm thrilled that your ring is beautiful! I wish I could see it! It makes me happy that SLC came through! That's a big ruby! Congrats and be sure to wear it on Valentine's Day! Who needs a beau when you have a ruby? :)
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks and RollTide I did not buy it from shop lc but thank you. After finding out my last one from here was glass filled I will not buy Burmese Ruby here again.
Last edited by Gem Lover 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks and RollTide I did not buy it from shop lc!
:lol: :lol: :lol: You know, I thought maybe that was the case! Figures! But I'm still happy for you!
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

As soon as you said it wasnt glass filled, I knew you didn’t get it from SLC. I’m thrilled you like it. Nothing prettier that a gorgeous Ruby 🌹
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

As soon as you said it wasnt glass filled, I knew you didn’t get it from SLC. I’m thrilled you like it. Nothing prettier that a gorgeous Ruby 🌹
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

YES, Gem Lover, as I read that you loved your Ruby,
I added two and two and did not come up with SLC!!
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
So happy for you ❣ I'm wishing I could see your ring
Makes me sad thinking my Burmese Rubies are most likely FF ☹☹ I waited so long to own a ruby 😢
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Im so happy you have a ruby you love! I know where you got it I think. ;)
0 x